Awesome background Story on Lirim Hajrullahu

Wow. Now I actually know something about this guy. Here's a short quote:

"Because the story of Hajrullahu's rise to become the Bombers placekicker heir apparent begins before that. Before the fateful trip on the last refugee flight to Canada. Before the Macedonia refugee camp where a young Lirim would line up for canned food and fish for his family. And before the tanks and burning houses threatened to tear his homeland apart.

It actually begins with soccer."

Enjoy.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/life-precious-life-263591991.html

Good read. Gotta love his attitude and ability to kick field goals from 45+. It's good to know we have a kicker who has a strong enough leg to kick from 50 yards out if the game was on the line. After watching him for 2 weeks in the preseason and these 2 season games I actually have a great deal of confidence in him. and will till he proves otherwise.

Good read. Gotta love his attitude and ability to kick field goals from 45+. It's good to know we have a kicker who has a strong enough leg to kick from 50 yards out if the game was on the line. After watching him for 2 weeks in the preseason and these 2 season games I actually have a great deal of confidence in him. and will till he proves otherwise.

Well he probably won't fail for lack of strength of character. And, now I know how to pronounce his name. LOL