Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Maybe it's time for Wilson to get some game reps. First half Streveler second half Wilson. Time to start building a competent QB for next year.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Face it. Our defence is just not good enough we don’t have the size to push the line and pressure the QB. Our offence is just not good as we don’t give the QB enough time to find an open receiver. Even an extra second would help but they can’t provide that. Let alone opening a sufficient hole for Brady to run through. Teams know how one dimensional we have become so they stack the box against the run and let Collaros throw interceptions. Not very hard to game plan against us.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Lol. Just swats the defender away for a few extra yards.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I'd like to know the penalty stats for this game. It has got to be horribly lopsided even with that big 25 against the riders.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I see the Rider bench is getting way more air time. TSN a little biased?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
That's the game. Not even sure we're in next year territory yet because we have no talent.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
See Sergio. That's how it's done. We could be up with those 2 missed FGs.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
2 plays to flip the field.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wow. Just ...I have no words.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Maybe when we're 60 yards out we should be getting Sergio to kick. The easy stuff he's missing.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
They know we're not going to throw so load the box and stop the run. Come on Hogan plan for that.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Some interesting English on that ball. Looked to be going wide then snuck in at the end.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wow. I'm shocked.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
No surprise on the challenge. Vaval didn't even look for the ball.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Tackling seems to be a missed talent on this team.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Our team seems so our manned every game. Are we that much smaller than other teams?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I miss the good ol days when receivers were scared to come to Winnipeg.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I think if you knock a QB out of the game you sit the same amount of time. It would stop the illegal hits quick enough.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I have no sympathy
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Helmet to helmet tackle. Come on refs
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I assume Oullette will retire back to the mountains with his pet bear and live out his retirement away from people.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I hate Oullette
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Momentum has swung the wrong way for sure.
- Banjo Bowl GDT
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Glorious spot by the zebras