Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?

Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Mike ... wait until you are a bit older and if you decide to have kids and when your free time is severely limited.   I only have so many free nights or time to myself without a newborn and toddler responsibilities... it makes it very hard for me to justify spending that free time getting angry at the tv.    I've watched more complete CFL games with other teams in the last few years then I have of the Blue and Gold.... it's much more entertaining to watch.....

Boy if that doesn't describe my situation exactly.

2 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I honestly would not be opposed to having Richie Hall as interim the rest of the year. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I honestly would not be opposed to having Richie Hall as interim the rest of the year. 

The problem is we hire Interims. He'd be the full time head coach next year & I don't want that.

I've been hanging with my feet dragging off the band wagon for a while now.  Still have season tickets like most here do...the only positive thing for me is that I'm thankful that I have a job where I deal with a lot of different people that are sports fans so I can manage to sell about half of the games to various clients and friends that are fans of the other CFL teams.  The only football I'm looking forward to now is my trip to Minny in December to watch the Vikes.  Can't wait to see that new stadium.  Last year we went to the Vikes Rams game that went to o/t and it was the most fun I've had a football game since Charlie and Milt played here.  

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 9:24 AM, Engelwood said:

Must be nice, I have been a bills fan since the early 90's. Now that is a tough one.

Ouch, that's too bad.  To be a fan of two teams who can't make the playoffs.  The Bills having the longest non-playoff season drought.

My brother is a Bills fan, he never hears the end of anything from me.  haha

• 2 years later...

these are the kinds of threads that should be bumped, not Nichols hate. Or at least not Nichols hate alone. He's been bad and I'm willing to see what Streveler would do at this point.

I see no reason why MOS should be back here next season if we predictably go 1 and done in the post season. If we even make it there. 

Labour day and BB are a must split. Lose both and all bets are off: I'd want MOS gone.

1 minute ago, White Out said:

these are the kinds of threads that should be bumped, not Nichols hate. Or at least not Nichols hate alone. He's been bad and I'm willing to see what Streveler would do at this point.

I see no reason why MOS should be back here next season if we predictably go 1 and done in the post season. If we even make it there. 

Labour day and BB are a must split. Lose both and all bets are off: I'd want MOS gone.

Yeah I'm starting to agree with this sentiment.  I think he's done a lot of good as a coach, but the old saying is if you want to be the best you gotta beat the best, and thus far I just don't think he's shown he can do that either in the playoffs or in big games like this.

Winning seasons can only get you so far and to make them count, playoff wins and Grey Cups must come.

Talent is getting squandered in part because of his decision to retain Richie Hall, and today ... Well I think part of Nichols' struggles were on Lapolice not opening up the playbook enough and getting predictable with the calls.  MOS should have at least been telling him to start getting a little more creative or going to tempo.

I definitely think he has no excuse for not making the playoffs this season with the talent we got, and if he doesn't I'd be fully ready to move on.  Think it's time to go beyond just a players coach to getting a highly creative general coaching this team.

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Nope. Still nope. Another offensive out put like this may signal the end of Nichols time here though. Plops seat should be hot and halls should be empty but they won't be. 

Who has the say in both coordinators?

Who keeps trotting out the wrong players at the wrong time?

who tied a 410 yard field goal in the playoffs on 3rd down on our last drive?

MOS is a bad coach and an intellectual light weight, to be very polite.

• Rich locked this topic