Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?

Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does a blow out at home Thursday get MOS fired?

• Yes
    • No

Simple question. Would make us 1-4, and, the fact that it would be a home game would add some fuel to a fire.

This isn't meant to be a debate on SHOULD he be fired, simply the question would it get him fired. To give some context to the question, let's say the score was... 44-10 Calgary. Just as a random score.

Walters had more than enough reason to can O'Shea by the end of last season and didn't. This season so far is as bad as last so we have little reason to believe there will be changes.  O'Shea will have to beat a nun to death at center field during a game while eating kittens to get fired.

50 minutes ago, tracker said:

Walters had more than enough reason to can O'Shea by the end of last season and didn't. This season so far is as bad as last so we have little reason to believe there will be changes.  O'Shea will have to beat a nun to death at center field during a game while eating kittens to get fired.

Really?  We didn't have our 1st string QB for a good part of last season, and we only had Nichols for eight games.  Going to pin the whole year on O'Shea?  Think logically for a second.  Who's responsible for finding the talent?  Here's a hint, it's not O'Shea.  So I really don't think Walters could, in good conscience, fire O'Shea at the end of last season.  We get that you don't like him, but do we really need a "I hate O'Shea and I want him gone" post in every thread?  We get it, you're not going to be inviting him over for a barbecue anytime soon.

Edited by WBBFanWest

27 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Really?  We didn't have our 1st string QB for a good part of last season, and we only had Nichols for eight games.  Going to pin the whole year on O'Shea?  Think logically for a second.  Who's responsible for finding the talent?  Here's a hint, it's not O'Shea.  So I really don't think Walters could, in good conscience, fire O'Shea at the end of last season.  We get that you don't like him, but do we really need a "I hate O'Shea and I want him gone" post in every thread?  We get it, you're not going to be inviting him over for a barbecue anytime soon.

This has nothing to do with loving or hating O'Shea the person- it has to do with the way he manages the team and that includes his assessment of talent and even his not knowing what he can challenge, and usage of timeouts in the last game. I respect and like many clergy I have met but would want none of them as a coach. O'Shea was one of the greatest linebackers to ever play the game but his record is his record.

4 hours ago, tracker said:

This could make for an entertaining half-time show.