Police officers shot in Dallas

Blueballz

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

From what was found in this man's house it's clear that he was hell bent on killing, more facts are coming out as they dig deeper into his past, this guy was a ticking time bomb 

absolutely  A nut looking for an excuse.  I just don't think it should be downplayed that he targeted white people.  Because the hysteria over police shootings is important as a discussion point.  The targets and victims should never be downplayed.  

21 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I still don't understand why they didn't use a non-lethal explosive delivered by the robot? I think a flashbang would have been the right call here.

I believe their concern was he was still heavily armed, potentially with explosives, negotiations were going nowhere and he was still a threat.  They were concerned about him rushing out and trying to kill more people. go out in a blaze of glory type scenario.  I have no issue with the robot bomb.  I find it somewhat amusing there have been stories about "what does this mean" now that police have used a robot to kill a suspect and "where will it end".  Well, I doubt ED209 is going to visit you with a bomb for unpaid speeding tickets.

On 7/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

I believe their concern was he was still heavily armed, potentially with explosives, negotiations were going nowhere and he was still a threat.  They were concerned about him rushing out and trying to kill more people. go out in a blaze of glory type scenario.  I have no issue with the robot bomb.  I find it somewhat amusing there have been stories about "what does this mean" now that police have used a robot to kill a suspect and "where will it end".  Well, I doubt ED209 is going to visit you with a bomb for unpaid speeding tickets.

I am okay with the robot too- I am just saying they could have used flash bangs or something similar instead, still using the robot for delivery.