Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

18 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

The problem is though, you can't always believe everything you read on the internet.  For example, I recall reading someone who was so sure that there was no possible way that the Riders could lose to Montreal.  

But... the Riders did not loose to Montreal, from what I read the Riders were beaten by themselves. I guess the Alouettes were just spectators.

48 minutes ago, LeBird said:

But... the Riders did not loose to Montreal, from what I read the Riders were beaten by themselves. I guess the Alouettes were just spectators.

I kid you not..On the rider board that's just the general thought. They're the greatest five win team in the CFL history. Don't believe me? They'll tell you themselves! ;)

58 minutes ago, Mike said:

Nooo Quinshad.

They keep bringing in all these good looking prospects at receiver and none of them seem to stick.

Interesting that his college stats seemed to drop after his freshman and sophomore year.

Also not sure if it's a typo but he seemed to go 4/4 with 4 TD passes in his college career:lol:

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

Out of playoffs, ratings down, rainy day and stadium half empty. No, rider fans you arent different or special-you're just like everyone else. Welcome to reality.

Game was pretty much sold out so nice try.  Shouldn't you be more worried about how many games Collaros plays before he is back in the tub?

1 hour ago, Steve Fanitage said:

Way to burn him Ripper. I won't tell him...Darian's back to back years "in the tub" will be our secret. 

Durant has showed over his career that he can play more than 6 games in a row without getting a owie...

20 hours ago, Ripper said:

Game was pretty much sold out so nice try.  Shouldn't you be more worried about how many games Collaros plays before he is back in the tub?

"pretty much sold out" is irrelevent. HAM "sells out" every game too . Point was fortunes are down and people are staying away ergo Rider fans are like everyone else which was the point.

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

"pretty much sold out" is irrelevent. HAM "sells out" every game too . Point was fortunes are down and people are staying away ergo Rider fans are like everyone else which was the point.

I won't let my disagreements with you cloud my judgement. Hamilton has stood by their team well over the years. Hamilton is also about 500k and has a small stadium of 24k seats, so selling it out is not a monumental task. Nonetheless good on the Cat's fans for supporting your team. As far as you are concerned with your constant cheap shot attempts at my Riders, I'm proud of our attendance this year considering the off and on gong show we have had going at times. You can take your shots if you want, but over 30k tickets were sold last week, 6k more than your sell out you are so proud of to watch a team that has missed the playoff's 2 years in a row. Good luck in the playoff's, I wish we were in there, maybe next year..

well, all those who thought the riders were going to split or win big at home at sure changing their tune in a hurry after looking at the GD roster for the riders. Resembles like a preseason lineup, looks like we'll have our work cut out for us to secure a home playoff game after all. but on the bright side we're perfect on home and homes this year (2-0) so lets make it's a hat trick

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

48 minutes ago, tracker said:

Isn't endorsing Trump and believing in wild conspiracies the same thing?

I've got Rider fan buddies in southwest Sask who are hugely right-wing, were staunch supporters of McCain over Obama and are definitely on the Trump Train. It's really messed up. They're good guys, otherwise, but.........yikes.