Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

40 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

If I got a dollar for every time someone has said that since the crossover started I'd be rich. 

I agree its very hard to go win two games on the road like that. But Geez Ottawa and Hamilton look horrible don't they?

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I agree its very hard to go win two games on the road like that. But Geez Ottawa and Hamilton look horrible don't they?

There have only been 2 wins by a crossover team in 19 years. It seems to be pretty difficult to win 1 on the road.

9 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Fulton is one the best OT's in the league, he has been a anchor on our line over these past seasons. He is nearly done his career and I'm sorry to see him go but am happy he will get a chance to win this year.

According to Derek Taylor's analytics  he is middle of the road.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

So for the Riders salary dump? I get the appeal of Gaydosh as a prospect but he played the second half of 2014 when he came back from the NFL and then missed all of 2015. Played game one this year and nothing. Sort of hard to get excited about a guy who's basically been out two years.

Who is excited?  We unloaded some salary. If Gaydosh ever plays its a bonus. In some fairness however being behind Laurent on the depth chart is a tough place to be.

Even though I think the live mic , something like the NHL live puck experiment was,  is doomed for failure, can't have teams like the Smoes not following through with what everyone agreed to try. Think quick disciplinary action by the league has to be applied. Rider indiscretions at least weren't as blatant.