Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

hey I didn't say to give Justin Goltz or Jason Boltus another chance did I?  Lifetime ban for that...

Here's the log of the Lions-Bombers game in 2013 - Lions QB's DeMarco, Buck Pierce and Joey Elliot.  With Max Hall and Jason Boltus that means 4 Bomber current and former QB's played in this game.  Don't think I've ever seen that before.

http://www.cfl.ca/games/1953/bc-lions-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#boxscore

WHY do I want to watch that? That entire season should be expunged.

Edited by iso_55

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

hey I didn't say to give Justin Goltz or Jason Boltus another chance did I?  Lifetime ban for that...

Here's the log of the Lions-Bombers game in 2013 - Lions QB's DeMarco, Buck Pierce and Joey Elliot.  With Max Hall and Jason Boltus that means 4 Bomber current and former QB's played in this game.  Don't think I've ever seen that before.

http://www.cfl.ca/games/1953/bc-lions-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#boxscore

Strange thing is, according to the box score the Bomber's scored three touchdowns but only got 17 points. I knew there was a conspiracy against the 2013 Bombers and Tim Burke wasn't to blame! 

Edited by bb.king

6 hours ago, bb.king said:

Strange thing is, according to the box score the Bomber's scored three touchdowns but only got 17 points. I knew there was a conspiracy against the 2013 Bombers and Tim Burke wasn't to blame! 

One TD was to BC's defence.  Pick 6.  BC also had 2 fumble recoveries for TDs.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

What's it going to take to get Henoc signed?  200k'ish likely.  I hope the Riders look at him but not overspend if we do. No one can deny the guy has talent and is a ratio buster. Thing is, does he have a NFL hangover now that his dreams are gone?

With the Riders brutal Canadian content I would be backing the truck up. It would be stupid not too.

32 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

With the Riders brutal Canadian content I would be backing the truck up. It would be stupid not too.

As I understand it, the Riders are up against the cap, so handing out buckets of money is probably not an option. And then he would have to put up with Jones, and if Muamba has any self-respect, that would not go well. But crazier things have happened and having a Canadian star middle linebacker would be very tempting to some- enough to do some creative financing.

So when does the CFL tour 2 start?....Muamba could be a definite asset to any team BUT it seems he has very high employment standards attached to his hiring...Maybe his agent has tempered them a bit since his nfl gigs have dried up...I would think playing with his brother in Edm. might see him going there...Riders wouldn't attract flies to that circus...He's done Mont. so the other clown show won't happen...That leaves B.C...Cal....T.O. ...Ham and Ottawa... We might be interested but I somehow think that ship has sailed as he wouldn't even give us a sniff on his last tour...Maybe if he thinks things have changed here he might grace us with a call...Then again......

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

While I understand why the CFL did this, I'm not a fan of Dunk getting removed.  It's not like we don't get his stuff through other outlets though so in the end it's really a moo point.

Cut ties with Rod Pedersen. That makes sense.

Cut ties with a sharpie like Justin Dunk is short-sighted and illogical. He's a good writer who puts himself in position to get the scoop and report it quickly. At least he'll still be with 3downnation.