Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

On 9/2/2016 at 2:59 PM, Mr Dee said:

I'm wondering about the Castillo move myself. You don't keep a guy around 9 games, then mysteriously give him the boot..so to speak. There has to be a story behind the story of the story. 

Either that or they just released him..

Seems like a decent move to keep a decent game-ready import kicker hanging around to see if a market develops for him or in case of Medlock disaster. Castillo was on the 6-game for a bunch of time this season so he was drawing his full salary, maybe the Bombers didn't want to spend the money on him anymore and maybe he wasn't interested in a practice roster spot.

Good luck to him, he had some good stretches in Blue.

4 hours ago, Zontar said:

Was never told how much the CFL sucked until the Riders started losing. Weird.

Yup. I will certainly miss watching the CFL next year after the league has to fold due to all the Rider fans who keep this league afloat stop buying merch and going to games. 

7 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Yup. I will certainly miss watching the CFL next year after the league has to fold due to all the Rider fans who keep this league afloat stop buying merch and going to games. 

Oh, I don't know.  The toothpaste and soap people have managed to survive all these years without Rider fan support.

They can blame the CFL for letting them have Jones in the first place (bypassing the standard protocols of hiring a coach in the offseason). Serves them right for giving the finger to the league and it's rules all season as well as the mass staff theft of Edmonton. 1 - 15 would look good, too bad Ottawa had that one night off ...

4 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

They can blame the CFL for letting them have Jones in the first place (bypassing the standard protocols of hiring a coach in the offseason). Serves them right for giving the finger to the league and it's rules all season as well as the mass staff theft of Edmonton. 1 - 15 would look good, too bad Ottawa had that one night off ...

Are they just not going to play the last 2 games of the season?

22 hours ago, IC Khari said:

The Riders are sure looking like a 1-17 team. They're consistently bad. They sure showed it on Sunday.

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

The Riders are sure looking like a 1-17 team. They're consistently bad. They sure showed it on Sunday.

Really? Why is it that you kicked a last second field goal to win then?? Should have been a easy blow out for you guys, no? Does that mean maybe you guys aren't that good either, or your post is nothing but BS?

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Really? Why is it that you kicked a last second field goal to win then?? Should have been a easy blow out for you guys, no? Does that mean maybe you guys aren't that good either, or your post is nothing but BS? sp

Losers are losers. Who cares if you lose by 3 or 30? Looks good on you either way. Too bad you spoiled the season for every other team in the CFL by winning a game. I can tell you that most of the CFL wishes you were 0-18. Especially after the garbage your dickhead green Kool Aid drinking Rod Pederson  spews from his mouth, the conspiracy claims against the Riders by yourself & a lunatic fanbase. Then you posted your Orridge is not welcome here in Regina comments. Just pathetic.

Edited by iso_55