Surprise Surprise

Goalie

20 hours ago, bigg jay said:

The ironic part of that is the lunatic didn't even use an AR-15.  The gun he used was a Sig Sauer MCX (they are similar though).

Yup, all these media outlets (all pawns) are reporting FALSE information with no retractions.

An AR15 was NOT used, nor is it an 'assault rifle'.  I always laugh when all the gun-haters scream about things of which they have no understanding. 

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 2:09 PM, Jimmy Pop said:

Yes, and accounts for 28,000 attacks of various means over the last 15 years.  Never mind the 270million killed in the name if Islam over the last 1400 years, or the 20million+ slaves STILL owned in Muslim countries.

33 minutes ago, basslicker said:

Haha, this from the guy who is calling posters 'idiots'.    Can you spare some cash because that is rich.

When someone laughs at my post because they think they are so high and mighty, yes, I'll call them out on it.  You weren't even part of that conversation but you stuck your nose in it, so yes.  Grow up.  Go hide in your basement with your guns to make sure the scary bad men won't get you.

Edited by Logan007

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That's quite the argument you've made there.  You realise you've now defeated your original point, right?  Ill consider it a debate victory.  Next topic please.

Doesn't matter.  You always act as if you're right in almost every thread we make.  People have called you on it.  I know it, they know it.  You never give citations as to where you find any of your "information" even when people have asked for it.  The only reason your commenting now is because Basslicker is making comments against me.  Whatever man.  Enjoy your righteousness that you always seem to have.

Edited by Logan007

1 minute ago, Logan007 said:

Doesn't matter.  You always act as if you're right in almost every thread we make.  People have called you on it.  I know it, they know it.  You never give citations as to where you find any of your "information" even when people have asked for it.  The only reason your commenting now is because Basslicker is making comments against me.  Whatever man.  Enjoy your righteousness that you always seem to have.

Actually you're partially right.  I didnt see your reply to my post.  So when you and Basslicker went back and forth and you explained your reasoning for calling someone an idiot, I wondered if it was my post and I looked back. 

Defeating your own argument by calling me self-righteous is silly and lame.  I always admit when Im wrong or when someone makes a point I consider valid.  If you're making arguments and you feel you're wrong, then that's your right but I think its somewhat silly.  I generally dont argument positions unless I think my opinion is relevant or my position is correct.  If that's self-righteous, great!  Im right more often than not.  Oh well.  ;)

13 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

When someone laughs at my post because they think they are so high and mighty, yes, I'll call them out on it.  You weren't even part of that conversation but you stuck your nose in it, so yes.  Grow up.  Go hide in your basement with your guns to make sure the scary bad men won't get you.

Maybe you should take the B off the front of your name.  Suits you better.

Another post name calling people.  What's wrong with you lately?  Im sure Basslicker (like myself) can take it.  But it really brings down a discussion when posters resort to that childish behavior.  You can do a lot better.

29 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Another post name calling people.  What's wrong with you lately?  Im sure Basslicker (like myself) can take it.  But it really brings down a discussion when posters resort to that childish behavior.  You can do a lot better.

Once a debate resorts to name calling you know you're losing. 

As for my 'pampers' remark, I'm not a fan when people resort to that level.  Stooping?  maybe.  

Difference is, I'm not losing my mind like 007 here.    Shake................and Bake

Edited by basslicker

• Rich locked this topic