BC Lions @ SaskJones Implosions (preseason game)

IC Khari

I'm watching this to laugh at Chris Jones :) Apparently Durant isn't playing? You'd think they'd want him to get at least a a few series in, it's almost like he hasn't played for two seasons and will undoubtedly be rusty (no matter how good Riderfans think he is). Oh well CFL ball is back. BMO looks like a great place to watch a CFL game. Congrats Argos and Bluto, your long Rogers nightmare is over ...

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

I'm watching this to laugh at Chris Jones :) Apparently Durant isn't playing? You'd think they'd want him to get at least a a few series in, it's almost like he hasn't played for two seasons and will undoubtedly be rusty (no matter how good Riderfans think he is). Oh well CFL ball is back. BMO looks like a great place to watch a CFL game. Congrats Argos and Bluto, your long Rogers nightmare is over ...

He's still coming back from a serious injury. No use risking him this early.

I'm sure he will play next week so as to warm him up.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

But I thought everyone was raving about the BC unis when they came out? I remember reading that those were the nicest of the bunch! So weird... 

Their alternative unis. last year were outstanding with the flat black helmets, this is a big disappointment.

2 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Smith looks out of sorts. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured before the game is done.

Who's you OC, thinking he's adjusting to the new offence, he seems a lot Justin Goltzlike (run all day but no passing ...

2 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Meh, it's preseason. Our full roster isn't even playing, most notably Durant. Not worried.

As much as I want a 2015 repeat for SK... I have to agree with AtlRiderfan... it's preseason and the roster will be much different as will the talent and level of execution. Somehow Jones, consistently gets a lot outta his guys.