TSN Pre-Season Broadcasts

Noeller

for all you kiddos who like this sorta thing.........

http://www.cfl.ca/2016/05/30/cfl-tsn-announce-live-coverage-of-pre-season-games-beginning-june-8/

TORONTO – With the league’s new-look uniforms set to make their debuts, the CFL ON TSN primes fans for kickoff of the 2016 CFL season with exclusive live coverage of a slate of four pre-season games. TSN, the exclusive broadcaster of the CFL, kicks off the 2016 pre-season with the Montreal Alouettes visiting the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Wednesday, June 8 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN.

Bell Media’s TSN and RDS are the exclusive Canadian broadcasters of the CFL, delivering live coverage of every regular season game, including playoffs and the 104th GREY CUP – one of 60+ iconic championship events that live on TSN – live from Toronto’s BMO Field on November 27.

The CFL on TSN pre-season broadcast schedule* is as follows:

• Wednesday, June 8 – Montreal @ Winnipeg at 8 p.m. ET on TSN
• Saturday, June 11 – B.C. @ Saskatchewan at 9 p.m. ET on TSN
• Monday, June 13 – Winnipeg @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET on TSN1, TSN3, and TSN5
• Friday, June 17 – Toronto @ Montreal at 8 p.m. ET on TSN

TSN’s exclusive coverage of the CFL pre-season is available to TSN subscribers for live streaming and on-demand viewing via TSN GO.

TSN Digital platforms, including TSN.ca and the TSN GO app, deliver a comprehensive preview of the 2016 CFL season with in-depth features of every team as they prepare for the regular season. Preview coverage includes training camp reports, blogs, exclusive video features, and analysis from TSN’s stable of football Insiders and experts, including senior correspondent Gary Lawless.

Fans can tune in to TSN radio stations across the country for comprehensive CFL training camp and pre-season game coverage on-air, online, and on the go through the TSN GO mobile app, including both games featuring the Alouettes on TSN Radio 690 in Montréal, the Redblacks game on TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa, the Lions game on TSN Radio 1040 in Vancouver, and the Argos game on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto. Fans can access extensive pre-game, halftime, and post-game coverage of both Blue Bombers games on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg.

both games on tv? What is this madness? We arent even playing TO! 1290 continues warming up to take over the bombers coverage once knuckles retires. Nothing but my opinion behind that, but i hold to it. Westy and walby are pretty darn good too.

Exhibition games suck but I have to admit I'm looking very forward to watching. Football I'd football and yeah it will be tough to watch but I'll be watching both bomber preseason games 

I'm not as convinced that 1290 will take over after Irving retires.Isn't cjob available throughout the entire province? I'm not sureif 1290 is. I'm not convinced that I even get 1290 50 minutes up highway 6 at my lake 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Exhibition games suck but I have to admit I'm looking very forward to watching. Football I'd football and yeah it will be tough to watch but I'll be watching both bomber preseason games 

I'm not as convinced that 1290 will take over after Irving retires.Isn't cjob available throughout the entire province? I'm not sureif 1290 is. I'm not convinced that I even get 1290 50 minutes up highway 6 at my lake 

cjob has a large radius, idk about size comparisons for 1290. but 680 is allways partially static for me, and ive been a good few places where its been worse. 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Wasn't it Irving/Buchko that secured it for CJOB last time?

Other than conflicts with the Jets schedule, I can't see why TSN1290 wouldn't be the best fit.

TSN live streaming. Gotta check into this further. Brings us closer to cutting the cable tv cord, if not for the challenge of getting live sports through the web without cable.

Great to have CFL on the tube again! 

Edited by Rod Black
Clarity

37 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

TSN live streaming. Gotta check into this further. Brings us closer to cutting the cable tv cord, if not for the challenge of getting live sports through the web without cable.

Great to have CFL on the tube again! 

You need a cable subscription to access the TSN streaming. You can't even pay just separately for TSN or just their streaming. Otherwise I'd have a much smaller cable bill, it's the only thing keeping me from cutting the cord completely.

57 minutes ago, cptkirk said:

You need a cable subscription to access the TSN streaming. You can't even pay just separately for TSN or just their streaming. Otherwise I'd have a much smaller cable bill, it's the only thing keeping me from cutting the cord completely.

No you don't. Research "Kodi" for free TV (including TSN and movies). All you need is an internet streamer and high-speed ISP.

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

for all you kiddos who like this sorta thing.........

http://www.cfl.ca/2016/05/30/cfl-tsn-announce-live-coverage-of-pre-season-games-beginning-june-8/

TORONTO – With the Winnipeg and BC's new-look uniforms set to make their debuts, the CFL ON TSN primes fans for kickoff of the 2016 CFL season with exclusive live coverage of a slate of four pre-season games. TSN, the exclusive broadcaster of the CFL, kicks off the 2016 pre-season with the Montreal Alouettes visiting the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Wednesday, June 8 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN.

Bell Media’s TSN and RDS are the exclusive Canadian broadcasters of the CFL, delivering live coverage of every regular season game, including playoffs and the 104th GREY CUP – one of 60+ iconic championship events that live on TSN – live from Toronto’s BMO Field on November 27.

The CFL on TSN pre-season broadcast schedule* is as follows:

• Wednesday, June 8 – Montreal @ Winnipeg at 8 p.m. ET on TSN
• Saturday, June 11 – B.C. @ Saskatchewan at 9 p.m. ET on TSN
• Monday, June 13 – Winnipeg @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET on TSN1, TSN3, and TSN5
• Friday, June 17 – Toronto @ Montreal at 8 p.m. ET on TSN

TSN’s exclusive coverage of the CFL pre-season is available to TSN subscribers for live streaming and on-demand viewing via TSN GO.

TSN Digital platforms, including TSN.ca and the TSN GO app, deliver a comprehensive preview of the 2016 CFL season with in-depth features of every team as they prepare for the regular season. Preview coverage includes training camp reports, blogs, exclusive video features, and analysis from TSN’s stable of football Insiders and experts, including senior correspondent Gary Lawless.

Fans can tune in to TSN radio stations across the country for comprehensive CFL training camp and pre-season game coverage on-air, online, and on the go through the TSN GO mobile app, including both games featuring the Alouettes on TSN Radio 690 in Montréal, the Redblacks game on TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa, the Lions game on TSN Radio 1040 in Vancouver, and the Argos game on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto. Fans can access extensive pre-game, halftime, and post-game coverage of both Blue Bombers games on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg.

Fixed it ;)

Can anyone recommend a solid kodi plugin for TSN?  I've had super mixed results with all the ones I've tried and ESPN3 isn't on my ISP so I pretty much have to rely on the gray market for CFL.

I am really hoping that the league follows up on the Grey Cup thing from last year and broadcasts the entire regular season live on Youtube outside of Canada and the USA. Then all I need is a VPN and I'm good.

On 5/31/2016 at 2:37 PM, johnzo said:

Can anyone recommend a solid kodi plugin for TSN?  I've had super mixed results with all the ones I've tried and ESPN3 isn't on my ISP so I pretty much have to rely on the gray market for CFL.

I am really hoping that the league follows up on the Grey Cup thing from last year and broadcasts the entire regular season live on Youtube outside of Canada and the USA. Then all I need is a VPN and I'm good.

I have never seen a solid kodi plugin for TSN. When you are able to get one it is not very good.

On May 31, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Captain Blue said:

I still can't believe its 2016 and not all CFL preseason games are shown on TV.

But ours are, so other fans are going to have to take up that fight.

When all of the games were aired a couple of years ago, TSN was reportedly quite happy with the ratings they got so I really don't understand why that hasn't happened since. 

13 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

When all of the games were aired a couple of years ago, TSN was reportedly quite happy with the ratings they got so I really don't understand why that hasn't happened since. 

They will be using that airtime to broadcast the Euro tournament.

Checked out Wild Bill's thing, the trial didn't work for me because the kodi plugin is buggy and the trial expired before I could really debug it.

Took a tour of other Kodi gray-market plugins -- best I found was a really laggy TSN stream.

Gonna try to borrow some friends' cable credentials to watch on ESPN3 I guess.

Also, not a soccerr fan but damn you gotta respect those guys' conditioning. A soccer game is basically a half-marathon of interval training. Just thinking about that makes me puke. So I don't hate on the futbols.

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

Checked out Wild Bill's thing, the trial didn't work for me because the kodi plugin is buggy and the trial expired before I could really debug it.

Took a tour of other Kodi gray-market plugins -- best I found was a really laggy TSN stream.

Gonna try to borrow some friends' cable credentials to watch on ESPN3 I guess.

Also, not a soccerr fan but damn you gotta respect those guys' conditioning. A soccer game is basically a half-marathon of interval training. Just thinking about that makes me puke. So I don't hate on the futbols.

Thanks johnzo. Kodi didn't seem to work well for me also.

Edited by Rod Black