Main Camp

Floyd

12 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Lol I don't believe the admins would let someone pretend to be him!

To be fair he only just signed up today, so anyone could have signed up with the name. But I have reason to believe it is really Kirk.

Welcome to the forum!

Was on the turf again with the WHSFL

Thoughts

tony burnett was all over the place, kid is a baller.

55 lit it up, 43 was very good, butcher kid meh, jake tomas is a player

5 was way way better today

0 and 7 had good days

Know u guys will hate this but macho made plays again today, if he can tackle better and have his head on straight he will be the FS

15 minutes ago, MTA said:

Thoughts

0 and 7 had good days

Know u guys will hate this but macho made plays again today, if he can tackle better and have his head on straight he will be the FS

Macho was brutal as a LBer last year on the worst team in the league. Judgement should be reserved for the preseason imop. That said id like to see a rotation of canadians in the not too distant future. 

1 hour ago, ddanger said:

I've known Louie for a long time...he played with my son at the U of M. Sure hope it's not his Achilles as that would be a season-ender, and potentially the end of his career.

What was the injury that kept Richardson out for most of last season?  I thought it was lower body as well.

3 hours ago, tracker said:

Damn. I feel for the guy.

That isn't what Penton said. JCon edited Penton's post (below):

5 hours ago, Kirk Penton said:

It's really me! Just didn't want everyone to think Richardson has torn his Achilles. I shouldn't have said it. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

Edited by Jacquie

4 hours ago, MTA said:

Thoughts

0 and 7 had good days

I thought Macho Harris was pretty invisible today. I mean, you see him in the lineup but you don't see him making a ton of plays. It should also be noted that one of his biggest weaknesses - tackling - is more easily hidden in a training camp setting.

I was trying to create a starting lineup today while watching and we have so many talented LBers that I really wish they would just move Leggett back to safety. 

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Watching the season opener last year, Paris Cotton made Macho whiff several times on tackles.  Macho kept going for the big hit and missing rather than trying to do the wrap up. Not sure how he is still in the league. 

Call it the "Kuale Quota", an over the hill, never was who has a bit of a name recognition that MOS and company fall inexplicably in love with ...

7 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Watching the season opener last year, Paris Cotton made Macho whiff several times on tackles.  Macho kept going for the big hit and missing rather than trying to do the wrap up. Not sure how he is still in the league. 

Some players are just plain teddy bears

Edited by LeBird