Main Camp

Floyd

i think they listed the incumbents on their starting spots on the depth chart unless they are projected in different position like Darvin Adams ... it doesnt mean its final though so those who deosnt like Hurl and Bucknor to start , keep calm for now lot of things will happen from today to Game1

Darrin Bauming posted an "updated" depth chart on twitter, I'm just gonna go off my memory here so a couple could be wrong but

QB- Willy

RB- Harris

REC- Smith,Dressler,Adams,Kohlert,Cone

OL -Neufeld,Daniels,Goossen,Chung,Bryant

DL - Cole,Cummings,Shologan,Westerman

LB- Leggett,Wild,Bass

DB- Randle,Johnson,Posey(i think),Adams

S- Harris 

Bold = Natioanals 

I still wouldn't read to much in to the depth chart right now tho, It's day 1. Give it a week and things will change. 

Edited by Goalie

14 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Randle and Adams = good, Harris = uh oh :unsure: ...

I am just watching last season's season opener in Regina where the Bombers dominated.  Macho was just awful for the Riders, taking dumb penalties at the wrong times that would make Kuale proud and just blowing coverages.  I really would like to know what is going to change this year from last for Macho.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I am just watching last season's season opener in Regina where the Bombers dominated.  Macho was just awful for the Riders, taking dumb penalties at the wrong times that would make Kuale proud and just blowing coverages.  I really would like to know what is going to change this year from last for Macho.

There seems to be a new tradition where the coaching staff gives an average aging vet a chance every year...  Kuale, Shell, Harris...

Maybe its strategy, someone that the fans can blame everything on... less pressure on everyone else

9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

There seems to be a new tradition where the coaching staff gives an average aging vet a chance every year...  Kuale, Shell, Harris...

Maybe its strategy, someone that the fans can blame everything on... less pressure on everyone else

Maybe it's his Macho Power!

0iL7i.gif