Patrik Laine

Ducky

Someone must work for the company that printed up the name bars for the back of the jersey.  Why is that person not leaking this??  Or do they order name bars for the top picks just in case?

Remember when the Jets had a flashy logo unveiling scheduled and some delivery guy opened an unmarked box and saw the new logo and tweeted a photo?  lol

27 minutes ago, mbrg said:

I saw Laine at the airport.

(I was driving down rt90 and looked up and the guy sitting by the window in the plane that was circling to land DEFINITELY was Laine)

When-He-Just-Really-Needs-People-Underst

bASwY91.gif

Edited by IC Khari

I'll just say this and be done with this for now. If the Jets weren't gonna take Laine they would probably try and trade pick 2 to Columbus for pick 3 plus. Since it sounds like they aren't going to be doing that.... all signs point to Laine and much like the trouba trade speculation it's all just media bs trying to get hype and get ppl talking 

16 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'll just say this and be done with this for now. If the Jets weren't gonna take Laine they would probably try and trade pick 2 to Columbus for pick 3 plus. Since it sounds like they aren't going to be doing that.... all signs point to Laine and much like the trouba trade speculation it's all just media bs trying to get hype and get ppl talking 

"With the second pick in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft the Winnipeg Jets select ... Jessie Puljujarvi.";)

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Supposedly the Jets received a very impressive offer for the 2nd pick according to Pierre Lebrun no other details, i could see some movement in the Top 5 picks could be some serious over payment and could be tough to pass up what is being offered.

Was just going to post this. Hopefully we hear some more details just for fun.