Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

lol good call rich, i was thinking the same thing.   

i guess my other post disappeared,  but can the stark kids remove the snow from jon? i know stannis tried at castle black but jon rejected it, and i was under the assumption stannis was killed in that ill fated march on winterfell

6 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

lol good call rich, i was thinking the same thing.   

i guess my other post disappeared,  but can the stark kids remove the snow from jon? i know stannis tried at castle black but jon rejected it, and i was under the assumption stannis was killed in that ill fated march on winterfell

Wouldnt Sansa be able to?  She is the eldest living Stark now, no?

A bastard can be legitimized by royal decree (like how Ramsay went from Ramsay Snow to Ramsay Bolton).

If Jon were legitimized he would be heir to Winterfell as he is older than Sansa (and I believe the sons always go before the daughters).

Edited by bigg jay

not sure, she would be his half sister or cousin, and the only 2 people I saw change someones status was Roose Bolton (ramsey's father and acting as lord of winterfell) and Stannis, the king to some i guess.  if its a royal decree, wouldnt it need to be approved by the king, in which case ramsey being told he was a bolton by his dad is void, stannis or the lannister kid would have been the only legit ppl to pass such a thing.  

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So can we assume Sansa and her pals will overthrow Ramsay and take back Winterfell?  Will they enlist Jon's help first?

Sansa & Brienne are headed for the Wall so I'd say that it's a safe bet they have Jon & the wildlings with them when they go to Winterfell.  They should also have most of the other northern houses with them.  They mentioned House Umber & House Mandlerley as having some of the biggest forces in the north both of whom are loyal to the Starks.  

I found it interesting that they finally mentioned the Manderleys last night.  Lord Manderley plays a big part in the books (at least the latest happenings in the North) but hasn't been in the show yet.

2 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

not sure, she would be his half sister or cousin, and the only 2 people I saw change someones status was Roose Bolton (ramsey's father and acting as lord of winterfell) and Stannis, the king to some i guess.  if its a royal decree, wouldnt it need to be approved by the king, in which case ramsey being told he was a bolton by his dad is void, stannis or the lannister kid would have been the only legit ppl to pass such a thing.  

Ramsay was legitimized by Tommen.

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

Ok, I must have missed that, but man is ramsey the new joffrey as a character u love to hate. Fn hobbit lookin psycho

I hope Theon gets his hands on him in the end.

As for reinstating Jon, then we'd need the Lanister's to do it?  Its an interesting dynamic.  Jamie seems honorable and I like him and I want him to go to town on those faith jackasses.  But whatshername is not sympathetic.  Could we see a Lanister/Stark alliance with Jamie & Tyrion supporting it?

Danny could legitmize Jon (eventually) as well.  If his parentage is both Stark/Targaryen, he would be the unifying link between the two families.  Danny might legitimize him as a Stark in exchange for not chasing his claim to the Iron Throne (which I don't think he'd want anyway, much like Ned didn't).

I can't ever see a Stark/Lannister alliance, not after everything that's happened to the Starks.  I think best case scenario for the Lannisters is that they don't get completely wiped out.  Tyrion has mended fences with both the Targaryens & Starks (Jamie has helped with the Starks as well) but there's still a lot of bad blood.

• 2 weeks later...

She said it had more to do with control than anything else.  She now has enough stroke that she was able to have it shot on a closed set rather than out in the open like when they did the same type of scene previously.  She was quite happy & proud of the scene in an interview I read this morning.  She made sure to point out that it was her and not a body double. 

37 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

She said it had more to do with control than anything else.  She now has enough stroke that she was able to have it shot on a closed set rather than out in the open like when they did the same type of scene previously.  She was quite happy & proud of the scene in an interview I read this morning.  She made sure to point out that it was her and not a body double. 

That's good.  I dont think Nudity is a big deal.  But for a young actress, they dont want to be type cast as the T&A. 

Was a good episode!  Im loving this season.  In past seasons I felt like they were wasting time and there was all these different storylines that had nothing to do with each other.  But now you see them beginning to come together.

• 1 month later...

it was a good episode over all, but I sort of didn't like how many characters were killed off and so abruptly. It kind of makes me feel like I just wasted a few seasons following certain story lines just to have the plug pulled all of a sudden.  Obviously it'll make way for the big/better stories to come but if they were gonna force all that high sparrow religious junk down our throats for so long,  i expected at least a little better pay off for a conclusion to it.  just my thoughts

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

it was a good episode over all, but I sort of didn't like how many characters were killed off and so abruptly. It kind of makes me feel like I just wasted a few seasons following certain story lines just to have the plug pulled all of a sudden.  Obviously it'll make way for the big/better stories to come but if they were gonna force all that high sparrow religious junk down our throats for so long,  i expected at least a little better pay off for a conclusion to it.  just my thoughts

On paper I can see how they thought the sparrow death was spectacular. And it was. But I said the same thing to the gf. That I wanted his death to be more personal. 

But one thing I haven't seen online yet is the comparisons to the mad King and his plan to blow up the wildfire. She basically did what he planned which resulted in Jamie killing him. She's the mad queen now. Interesting parallel.

i wonder if the redemption of Jamie will continue. Will he ultimately take out his sister or defend her and her taken down too? 

As far as how abruptly they ended that storyline goes, that's part of their M.O.  

The war of the 5 kings sure ended abruptly with the red wedding  (maybe not officially since Stannis & greyjoy were still around).  Ned stark's time on the show was ended rather quickly too!

Cercei did say she chooses violence so it was definitely coming to a head. 

21 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

If you remember the prophecy she talked about previously, the last part was that she would be killed by her little brother.   People have always assumed that meant Tyrion but now....

Good point. The whole thing of Jamie being the kingslayer, I wonder if the war will come down to him finally being unable to defend her anymore and taking her out himself. I suspect it would be followed by his death as I don't see more than one Lannister in the new regime (John/Dany). But you never know. I like Jamie. 

They can go a couple ways with Jamie.  If he dies, I think it'll be at Brienne's hands (based on the "next time we see other it will be on the battlefield" thing they did at river run a couple episodes ago.  But if Tyrion is able to convince Danny to let him live, it might be as the newest member of the nights watch (assuming it's still needed after the fight against the white walkers).  My money is on him getting killed though.