Perrault-Lowry-Armia

Thorburn-Copp-Dano

(Petan-Burmistrov-Stafford)

Trouba-Buff

Enstrom-Myers

Chairot-Postma

(Stuart-Melchiori)

Hellebuyck-Pavelec

That's a nice lineup...  our 'fifth line is better than most of our third lines since relocation

Connor Scheif Wheeler - speed to burn. 

Laine little ehlers.  - Laine likes playing his off wing. Ehlers does also. Little and Ehlers looked good when they played together 

Bottom 6 

CRAP SHOOT 

1 rookie on each line. 

Edited by Goalie

Maurice has already said he'd probably keep ESW together so we'll likely see...

E-S-W

Liane -Little- Staf

Connor -Perreault- Armia

Copp -Lowry- Dano

I'd like to see...

ESW

Liane Litttle Armia

Connor Perreault Dano

Copp Lowry Lemieux

The Moose will have a lot of talent this year.

I would love to see Chevy trade up and get one of Chychrun, Juolevi or Sergachev.

Trouba- Buff

Enstrom -Hamonic

Morrissey/Stu -Postma/Chiarot

With a D man on the Moose from this year's draft and in all likelihood, making the big team for the 2017-2018 season.

Trades will happen. Some guys will be Moose bound. 

Still think

Connor - Scheif - Wheeler - Don't care what Maurice said, that's before they got the 2nd overall pick

Laine - Little - Ehlers. - 

That is your top 6... You gotta keep Scheif and Wheeler together and I really liked Little with Ehlers (who likes to play his off side, much like Laine) 

Armia? He's not guaranteed to make it, I know you like him but.. he's not guaranteed

Perreault - Petan - Armia? That's a nice third line

Lemieux - Lowry- Dano - That's a nice 4th line. 

Or due to PK and that sorts... Tanev instead of Lemieux and Lemieux spends a year with the Moose. 

Wheres Copp? AHL... Wheres Burmi? who cares. Wheres Stafford? who cares. Where are the others? In the Pressbox or on the Moose or who cares. 

All i know is our top 6 is gonna be crazy. Our Bottom 6 should be better and we should see some trades...

Then again, Jets could say you know what let's tank... and Laine and Connor could play for the Moose (both are eligible) 

Edited by Goalie

Copp will be on the team, very good on PK with Lowry - Armia good too

Thorns still a very good 4th line player... just not third or PK...  Lemieux will lead the Moose next season

PK - Little-Armia and Copp-Lowry 

52 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Laine - Little - Ehlers. -

That is your top 6... You gotta keep Scheif and Wheeler together and I really liked Little with Ehlers (who likes to play his off side, much like Laine) 

Perreault - Petan - Armia? That's a nice third line

Lemieux - Lowry- Dano - That's a nice 4th line. 

Ehlers WAS playing his off side this year. He's shoots R but was  playing LW on 1st line.

Lowry will have better year and should be 3rd center.

As for the wee ones in Petan and Dano...well...antlers.

Armia needs to have good camp.

Woe is Stafford not mentioned in anyone's lineups.

No. Ehlers shoots left. Laine shoots right. Ehlers off wing is the right side. 

Perreault - Scheif - Ehlers or no memory of that at all? Ehlers is a left handed shooting guy who prefers playing the RW 

Laine is a right handed shooter who prefers the Left side. 

Wheres Stafford? He doesn't fit the team anymore so he's traded or for all i care put on waivers and playing on the moose. 

Edited by Goalie

I would absolutely love to see Staf traded this summer but it probably won't happen until the TR in early 2017.

Yup, I really like Armia. I don't think any rookie has played Maurice's style of game better than Armia has and that includes Copp. Armia plays better postionally than Ehlers does and Ehlers has twice the games. Is he better offensively than Ehlers??? Nope. He'll make the team. Book it. Maurice was even trying him at LW at the end of the year but something was screwy there. Armia was hurt or something else was going on........Army hardly got 10 minutes a game towards the end of the season. I'd really like to see a line of Scheif with Connor and Armia one day..... Ehlers - Little - Wheeler and Scheif between Army and Connor but now that Laine is in the picture, you.ve got to think that Armia and Staf are bumped down a line, no? Also, Armia is very good on the PK as well.

Maurice has a LOT to play with this year as far as the forwards go. Dano, Tanev, Petan, Lemieux, Burmi and even Copp might not start the year with the big team this fall. Peluso will be with the Moose next year.

ESW and Connor MP Little Laine Lowry Armia Thorbs, and Staf, I think, will be with the Jets so it is up to those 6 to fill those two spots (one in pressbox) and I'm not even thinking of Lipon, Kosmo, etc...

32 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

NJ got a 2nd AND a 4th for Stempy.

Oh yeah? You wanna play stafford on our top line for 90 percent of the season then? Cuz reality is Stempniak doesn't get that offer from any other team in the league. Guess what? When he moved to Boston, he sucked and Boston missed the playoffs. Stafford might get a 2nd. But not much more than that. 

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Oh yeah? You wanna play stafford on our top line for 90 percent of the season then? Cuz reality is Stempniak doesn't get that offer from any other team in the league. Guess what? When he moved to Boston, he sucked and Boston missed the playoffs. Stafford might get a 2nd. But not much more than that. 

Lol. It's ok to admit you underestimated Stempniak. 10 points in 19 games with barely a sniff of the pp. This season he outscored, among others, Hartnell, Marleau, Iginla, Ladd, & Zetterberg. All guys who play big pp minutes.

He's half-man, half-amazing.

2 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

They want a dman back.

yeah but this is Chevy.  The guy was able to get Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemeiux and Roslovic for Kane and Bogosian.  Let him work his magic. 

But ok - Stafford, 22nd overall and Enstrom.  Throw in Burmi too.  Done.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Maybe the Jets make a trade for Hamonic and then trade Myers or Enstrom for a pick. 

Then they protect Buff Trouba Hamonic.

Myers plus Burmi to Edmonton for pick 4 would be nice. Take PLD. Hard to say but Edmonton looking to move that pick for RHD and I'm not sure that they would get a better one than myers  

The expansion draft?

It would be better if they just moved the Yotes there but they want the half billion.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Maybe the Jets make a trade for Hamonic and then trade Myers or Enstrom for a pick. 

Then they protect Buff Trouba Hamonic.

Myers plus Burmi to Edmonton for pick 4 would be nice. Take PLD. Hard to say but Edmonton looking to move that pick for RHD and I'm not sure that they would get a better one than myers  

I really like this idea. We'd get a really good center and be able to protect the three you mentioned.

Enstrom + Burmi + Chiarot + our 2nd for Hamonic and Myers + Chicago's 1st for Deadmonton's 4th.