Bathroom renovations

Jacquie

Anyone know any contractors who are good for bathroom renovations. Keep in mind I am in a house that was built in 1955 which has a bathroom that's basically the size of a closet (7' x 5') so I don't want anyone who will turn their nose up at the small space but they also have to have the ability to maximize the small space.

Thanks. 

Edited by Jacquie

I'm interested also. Planning to move and have an awful bathroom. Previous owners put a tub/shower liner over the tile and it's cracked and water seeping through. Moldy. Need someone to make it look good for a good price. Since we're moving it isn't about making it awesome for us. Just making it presentable for sale. 

Just now, nate007 said:

I would 100% recommend Roost (http://www.roostcustombuilders.ca/).

They do fantastic work and are great guys to deal with. They're great at making old spaces new, and the quality of their work will make you feel good about living there afterwards. Buyers notice quality work as well, so you probably want to get it done right.

Thanks Nate.  It will be finding that right combination between looks great and priced low. lol  If anyone has done a small bathroom reno (master bath though...vanity, toilet, bathtub) what price range are decent renos?  I literally have zero clue on costs.