Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

9 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

So I ordered 4 jerseys today around noon and got an email at 7 saying they were already shipped..... How is that possible lol

I got that email yesterday too... I was thinking I'm not sure how that possible...

16 hours ago, Detroit Guy said:

I'm not a fan of wearing a jersey baggy either. I wear a medium t-shirt and a small jersey. It fits similar to a t-shirt, its just a bit longer. I can still wear a hoodie underneath if its cold out and its not too tight.  I'm 5'10" 145-150 lbs. Hope that helps you out.

Excellent thanks man.  You're the exact size I am so that's perfect.

I already had a large, so if I need to wear one in colder weather, I've got that.  This time I want something a bit more fitting.  Thanks DG.

9 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Before this thread devolves any further into matching shoes and purses I suggest the Mods. put a swift end to it to save our frickin' dignity.  If a Rider poster ever gets hold of it we'll never live it down...

Dude, this post is about the totally awesome Jersey's.  We're talking about them.  This isn't derailing anything.

Plus, I need to know if the blue goes with my eyes.

Edited by Logan007

2 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Excellent thanks man.  You're the exact size I am so that's perfect.

I already had a large, so if I need to wear one in colder weather, I've got that.  This time I want something a bit more fitting.  Thanks DG.

No problem. Now we better stop talking about clothing sizes on this jersey thread so we can all salvage some dignity :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

One more serious question: will the fit be more like the last generation of jerseys (tighter) or the one before that? I had a medium two generations ago and large last gen, and they fit similar.

This is why it's tough for me to preorder. I'd like to go try one on first, because jersey fits vary so much.

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

This is why it's tough for me to preorder. I'd like to go try one on first, because jersey fits vary so much.

Which is exactly why I was asking in the first place.  I think I may just have to wait till their in store.  I wonder if someone at the Bomber Store would know?

15 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Yup, they look great. I would say it is the best and most significant change in the league.

I'm impressed with the Rider ones too, but they really haven't changed all that much (which is fine, just means my Reebok jersey isn't completely outdated).

Are you kidding? Major change for the Rider look, just like your logo change was totally transformative ;):P:D

10 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Are you kidding? Major change for the Rider look, just like your logo change was totally transformative ;):P:D

Fans here, including myself don't like the all green dill pickle look.  They look good with the white pants for contrast but the all green is up for debate. The changes to the jersey are fairly subtle but nice. Its much like the Bomber jersey, its the retro with some subtle changes. Its a bit of a modern take on something old. I like it. 

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

Fans here, including myself don't like the all green dill pickle look.  They look good with the white pants for contrast but the all green is up for debate. The changes to the jersey are fairly subtle but nice. Its much like the Bomber jersey, its the retro with some subtle changes. Its a bit of a modern take on something old. I like it. 

As much as I hate Saskatchewan, I don't mind the new look.  I think it looks good.  Not sure why people are complaining.

20 hours ago, bustamente said:

Probably in the minority but i like the white (road) uni's better, both are nice but the style of the white jersey is something that caught my eye.

Agreed.  Home jerseys look great but I'm really diggin' the style of the aways.  I'm kinda suprised certain people are turned off by em.  I guess because they're not EXACTLY like the one's from the 80's, but all in all I think we got what we wanted.  Once we start seeing the whites in game action I think most are gonna start to love em.

35 minutes ago, R0BERTS said:

Agreed.  Home jerseys look great but I'm really diggin' the style of the aways.  I'm kinda suprised certain people are turned off by em.  I guess because they're not EXACTLY like the one's from the 80's, but all in all I think we got what we wanted.  Once we start seeing the whites in game action I think most are gonna start to love em.

As I said before, I like them.  I'm actually thinking of getting a white one instead of a blue one.

40 minutes ago, R0BERTS said:

Personally, i think people expecting them to be exactly like the old jerseys were kidding themselves. That wasn't gonna happen. It was always gonna be an updated version. I like them also. Think they look really nice actually. It's kind of like the Jets home and away, I own a blue jersey but recently i've started to prefer the white away jersey. 

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

There was very little change to the jersey... but they look good for the Riders (or as good as a rider jersey could possibly look *throw-up emoji not available*)...

I've retracted my opinion on the Lions jersey's as well. IF they would put a white stroke (white or black border depending on number colour) around the black numbering for better visibility they'd be pretty cool. At least the Lions are willing to take a chance and change it up (unlike the Als :rolleyes:).

1 hour ago, R0BERTS said:

We got a classic look and colour ... redesigned, it's win win!

Edited by IC Khari

I didn't like the blue shoulders on the white jersey at first, but it's grown on me since. I still think I would have preferred the classic all-white look, but this version looks good too. The main thing is that they finally went back to the right colour of blue.