End of Season Report Card

Ducky

Eberle is softer......not close.

We don't need Eberle........I'd listen if they are shopping RNH or Drai but no interest whatsoever in Eberle. Like I said earlier, the expansion draft will have a huge effect on trades this off-season and upcoming season.

Doubt that would happen. Why are we adding to get Hamonic who wants to be here and only here from the sounds of things? Myers for Hamonic straight up. Maybe add a 4th or 5th round pick but that's about it. 7th or 8th for RNH? nope, we aren't there yet, Jets will just take BPA at that position. RNH is good but not sure he's worth trading a pick in a draft that has about 40 good players in it. I like RNH but... I wouldn't trade for him at this point.. 6 million a year? That's fine, he's a center, Center and D are the 2 most important pieces, Eberle is a winger, hence why he's not worth the 6 million, he's a winger who only plays in one end of the ice. 

RNH is 100000x the player Yakupov or Eberle are for that matter. It's not even close actually... 

Who really cares what RNH looks like, Gretzky and I'm not comparing the 2 but he looked like a little weak nerd also. 

Edited by Goalie

Andrew Ladd made some interesting comments to Chicago media yesterday.  Said it wasnt about money to him, was about finding the right fit for his family and competing.  Implied he'd take a discount to stay.  Coupled with the strong rumor the Jets offered 6X6, its got people's panties in a knot.  Did Andrew ladd not want to be here?

I read somewhere (cant recall), that he wasnt impressed with the "rebuild" plan laid out by Jets management.  Although Buff seemed to indicate the opposite when asked, saying the young guys coming up were one of the reasons he wanted to be here.

On 4/28/2016 at 8:11 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

Andrew Ladd made some interesting comments to Chicago media yesterday.  Said it wasnt about money to him, was about finding the right fit for his family and competing.  Implied he'd take a discount to stay.  Coupled with the strong rumor the Jets offered 6X6, its got people's panties in a knot.  Did Andrew ladd not want to be here?

I read somewhere (cant recall), that he wasnt impressed with the "rebuild" plan laid out by Jets management.  Although Buff seemed to indicate the opposite when asked, saying the young guys coming up were one of the reasons he wanted to be here.

I listened to 1290 when they were playing Ladd's comments and taking offense to them.  Seemed like overreacting to me...

"oh Ladd's words have changed so much....did he not want to be here all along....why did he lie to us?"

Well, of course he's talking a different tune now. He's a Blackhawk until free agency opens.  He's not a Jet now, so why would he be talking like he was one still? I don't take issue with him saying a discount is worth it if you're on a winner.  Hell, I'd take a grand or two less to work for a better company with nicer working conditions over a crappy employer any day.

Now the whole..."it's not about the money" line from Ladd: just unnecessary. Money always matters.