Donald Trump

Blueballz

53 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

That the USA just elected an internet troll for president, so KBFs future as a politician looks to be fruitful.

Well let's see, I'm not sure you are aware of the exact situation as it now stands ... We have the Establishment Right and Left in shambles over this troll. We have most of the leftwing media shills shocked that they have been exposed and discredited in the eyes of many by Wikileaks and generally by their total wiff on forecasting the results of the election etc. which they couldn't properly do anyway because they basically were a cheerleading squad for the last 2 years (which many high up Dems are extremely angry about now). We have the Anti Establishment Right led by this troll in total control of the US government for at least the next 4 years and possibly 8 unless the progressive left can find another Obama type (which I doubt), because if the troll can bring the US economy even anywhere near the first George Bush level he'll be hard to beat in 2020. That leaves a group of Anti Establishment Far Left Anarchists (made up of some Bernie and Hillary supporters plus some hired crap disturbers) causing riots and generally just peed off thinking they are going to take on the full weight of the US government (which the troll will control on Jan 20 of next year). Hmmmm ... what group are you with again?

Edited by IC Khari

19 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What I find sad is that you are a political puppet for the alt-right, who refuses to listen to reason

LOL - it's going to be a long four years for you.  Political puppet for the alt-right.  I don't even know what that means, but I bet you got that from one of your professors right?  I am curious - who has filled you with so much hate?  Why are you so angry?  You claim that I am the one who won't listen to reason because I say that I want to actually see how Trump does before judging him?  Now you know WHY TRUMP WON.  You remind me of this mother:

6 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Y'all sure seem to enjoy wallowing in the cesspool of each others' political views. 

The problem is more of the blame being placed. Whether it is 60 million people who are terrible, or (as Samantha Bee on Full Frontal explains it) all white men at fault, it does seem that the left are not yet willing to take a good hard look at why they lost, who voted against them and what they are going to need to do to address it in 4 years. Right now the left are acting like children after a spanking. Either they grow up and look at reality or it will be 8 years of Trump.

Sort of like what the Canadian Conservatives need to be doing right now (and, from the looks of the leadership contenders, failing at).

It's idiotic to demonize your opponent at this point in time. It will continue to drive moderates away. And this goes both ways.

1 hour ago, tacklewasher said:

The problem is more of the blame being placed. Whether it is 60 million people who are terrible, or (as Samantha Bee on Full Frontal explains it) all white men at fault, it does seem that the left are not yet willing to take a good hard look at why they lost, who voted against them and what they are going to need to do to address it in 4 years. Right now the left are acting like children after a spanking. Either they grow up and look at reality or it will be 8 years of Trump.

Sort of like what the Canadian Conservatives need to be doing right now (and, from the looks of the leadership contenders, failing at).

It's idiotic to demonize your opponent at this point in time. It will continue to drive moderates away. And this goes both ways.

Good post. Canadian Conservatives are doomed for a while. They have leadership candidates who want to reopen the abortion debate - somehow they missed 2016 memo - it must have stayed on Harper's desk

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Good post. Canadian Conservatives are doomed for a while. They have leadership candidates who want to reopen the abortion debate - somehow they missed 2016 memo - it must have stayed on Harper's desk

it's pretty rare to win an majority election and not repeat. Can't remember it happening here.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

The Cognitive Dissonance Cluster Bomb

Posted November 12th, 2016 @ 7:55am

Earlier this week CNN.com listed 24 different theories that pundits have provided for why Trump won. And the list isn’t even complete. I’ve heard other explanations as well. What does it tell you when there are 24 different explanations for a thing?

It tells you that someone just dropped a cognitive dissonance cluster bomb on the public. Heads exploded. Cognitive dissonance set in. Weird theories came out. This is the cleanest and clearest example of cognitive dissonance you will ever see. Remember it.

This phenomenon is why a year ago I told you I was putting so much emphasis on PREDICTING the outcome of the election using the Master Persuader Filter. I told you it would be easy to fit any theory to the facts AFTER the result. And sure enough, we can fit lots of theories to the facts. At least 24 of them by CNN’s count.

Generally speaking, the greater the persuasion, the more cognitive dissonance you get. Trump is – in my opinion – the greatest persuader of my lifetime. I expected this level of cognitive dissonance. Next time you see a persuader of this magnitude, you can expect the outcome to be cognitive dissonance in that case too.

This brings me to the anti-Trump protests. The protesters look as though they are protesting Trump, but they are not. They are locked in an imaginary world and battling their own hallucinations of the future. Here’s the setup that triggered them.

1. They believe they are smart and well-informed.

2. Their good judgement told them Trump is OBVIOUSLY the next Hitler, or something similarly bad.

3. Half of the voters of the United States – including a lot of smart people – voted Trump into office anyway.

Those “facts” can’t be reconciled in the minds of the anti-Trumpers. Mentally, something has to give. That’s where cognitive dissonance comes in.

There are two ways for an anti-Trumper to interpret that reality. One option is to accept that if half the public doesn’t see Trump as a dangerous monster, perhaps he isn’t. But that would conflict with a person’s self-image as being smart and well-informed in the first place. When you violate a person’s self-image, it triggers cognitive dissonance to explain-away the discrepancy.

So how do you explain-away Trump’s election if you think you are smart and you think you are well-informed and you think Trump is OBVIOUSLY a monster?

You solve for that incongruity by hallucinating – literally – that Trump supporters KNOW Trump is a monster and they PREFER the monster. In this hallucination, the KKK is not a nutty fringe group but rather a symbol of how all Trump supporters must feel. (They don’t. Not even close.)

In a rational world it would be obvious that Trump supporters include lots of brilliant and well-informed people. That fact – as obvious as it would seem – is invisible to the folks who can’t even imagine a world in which their powers of perception could be so wrong. To reconcile their world, they have to imagine all Trump supporters as defective in some moral or cognitive way, or both.

As I often tell you, we all live in our own movies inside our heads. Humans did not evolve with the capability to understand their reality because it was not important to survival. Any illusion that keeps us alive long enough to procreate is good enough.

That’s why the protestors live in a movie in which they are fighting against a monster called Trump and you live in a movie where you got the president you wanted for the changes you prefer. Same planet, different realities.

How to Spot a Wizard

Posted September 6th, 2015 @ 7:26am in #Trump kanyewest

Over the past few weeks I have presented to you an alternative filter for understanding your world. I make no claim that this filter is a true version of reality, if such a thing even exits. I offer this filter for entertainment only. The fun is seeing how well it fits the data and predicts the future.

According to my Moist Robot Hypothesis (that we are programmable meat) and paired with the Master Wizard view of the world, one can imagine a world in which all the big changes in society are engineered by a handful of living wizards at any given time. The wizards, in this context, have learned the rules of hypnosis and persuasion. This knowledge gives them access to the admin passwords for human beings. And they use it.

Today I will tell you how to spot a wizard, if such people actually exist. Look for these clues:

1. The wizard succeeds in a high-profile field without the benefit of as much talent as you would expect should be necessary. (This is the biggest tell.)

2. People seem to have an irrational hate for the wizard that is not entirely explained by the wizard’s actions. Regular readers already know these unusual reactions are signs of cognitive dissonance. Wizards induce cognitive dissonance often, without trying.

3. Look for an inflated ego combined with an unusually strong ability to withstand withering criticism. (Wizards get a lot of criticism.) The common view is that wizards are egomaniacs. In reality, the wizard works hard to remain ego-free, and hence can handle criticism well.

4. Wizards are often more ambitious, and often more aggressive, than you think is normal.

5. One or more major PR disasters define the wizard’s history.

6. The wizard has a gift for simplification.

7. Observers detect a reality distortion field.

8. Wizards have an ability to succeed where other fail by changing the entire game as opposed to winning at the existing one.

9. Wizards use words to create images and emotions in people’s minds.

10. Wizards seek public attention.

The wizard filter on the world isn’t necessarily true in some objective sense. The fun is seeing if the data and predictions fit the filter.

For example, I see the early history of America as a handful of wizards manipulating world events. And I believe they were aware of their powers.

And I see Trump as a modern wizard who is baffling the media because he is playing three-dimensional chess on their two-dimensional chess board. Trump is talking directly to people’s subconscious. Everything else he says is just a carrier signal.

Someone asked me about Kanye West and his hilarious statement that he would someday run for president.

Ridiculous, right?

Except that Kanye is a wizard. 

I spotted him several years ago, and blogged about his genius then. He’s the real deal. And he absolutely has the tools to become president if he makes it a priority.

Consider the reaction you are having right now to the idea that Kanye West could be president. Your reaction (plus the fact that he is a legitimate genius) is what tells you he can do it. At least according to my filter.

Oh, and he’s a musical superstar who admits he can’t sing well. How did that happen, you ask?

Scott

You know you're grasping at some sort of ego-driven straw when you're scouring the internet for articles to show routine election analysis is some sort of commentary on the absurdness of a large group of people.

Its much simpler.  Some get their backs up because they are far too committed to the idea of their position rather then the reality of it.  There has not been one single relevant, level-headed comment in defense of Trump in this thread (that I can recall), 

Too many people (in politics and observers/voters) get so defensive that they dont care WHO their candidate is, just that he IS their candidate.  As a conservative, I was willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt at first...and even for quite some time.  You will never find a candidate you fully agree with.  The task is to find someone that is close enough, that you truly feel will benefit your country (or Province, city etc).  So you agree with most, perhaps disagree with some.  But that's taking for granted its about politics.

With Trump, even if I agreed with 90% of what he did, said, positions etc, the things I disagreed with were not political disagreements.  They were things that disqualified him, in my view, from holding office.  If David Duke put forth the most brilliant platform in American political history, he's still disqualified. 

Trump disqualified himself.  And that has nothing to do with Clinton (so lets not go with the 'yeah but Hillary' garbage. 

But Trump has won.  So the hope is he rises to the challenge.  He hasnt shown, in the days since the election, that he is going to.  But with an ego like his, one can hope the thing that challenges him the most is not just being powerful, but being good.

56 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Its much simpler.  Some get their backs up because they are far too committed to the idea of their position rather then the reality of it.  There has not been one single relevant, level-headed comment in defense of Trump in this thread (that I can recall), 

And there also hasn't been one single relevant, level-headed comment criticizing Trump in this thread that I can recall.  It's really a two-way street.

I also do agree with your very last sentence to some extent, though I don't think it's fair to say that he hasn't shown anything yet.  That's just the liberal media echo chamber talking, and they still are being jerks in my opinion.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There has not been one single relevant, level-headed comment in defense of Trump in this thread (that I can recall),

He didn't take Koch money. It's the one good thing I can say about Trump.

It's not enough to make me happy with his presidency, but it is one single relevant, level-headed comment in his defense.

WE progressives believe in diversity, and we want women, blacks, Latinos, gays and Muslims at the table — er, so long as they aren’t conservatives.

Universities are the bedrock of progressive values, but the one kind of diversity that universities disregard is ideological and religious. We’re fine with people who don’t look like us, as long as they think like us.

O.K., that’s a little harsh. But consider George Yancey, a sociologist who is black and evangelical.

“Outside of academia I faced more problems as a black,” he told me. “But inside academia I face more problems as a Christian, and it is not even close.”

I’ve been thinking about this because on Facebook recently I wondered aloud whether universities stigmatize conservatives and undermine intellectual diversity. The scornful reaction from my fellow liberals proved the point.

“Much of the ‘conservative’ worldview consists of ideas that are known empirically to be false,” said Carmi.

“The truth has a liberal slant,” wrote Michelle.

“Why stop there?” asked Steven. “How about we make faculties more diverse by hiring idiots?”

To me, the conversation illuminated primarily liberal arrogance — the implication that conservatives don’t have anything significant to add to the discussion. My Facebook followers have incredible compassion for war victims in South Sudan, for kids who have been trafficked, even for abused chickens, but no obvious empathy for conservative scholars facing discrimination.

The stakes involve not just fairness to conservatives or evangelical Christians, not just whether progressives will be true to their own values, not just the benefits that come from diversity (and diversity of thought is arguably among the most important kinds), but also the quality of education itself. When perspectives are unrepresented in discussions, when some kinds of thinkers aren’t at the table, classrooms become echo chambers rather than sounding boards — and we all lose.

Four studies found that the proportion of professors in the humanities who are Republicans ranges between 6 and 11 percent, and in the social sciences between 7 and 9 percent.

Conservatives can be spotted in the sciences and in economics, but they are virtually an endangered species in fields like anthropology, sociology, history and literature. One study found that only 2 percent of English professors are Republicans (although a large share are independents).

In contrast, some 18 percent of social scientists say they are Marxist. So it’s easier to find a Marxist in some disciplines than a Republican.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html?_r=0

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, tacklewasher said:

He didn't take Koch money. It's the one good thing I can say about Trump.

It's not enough to make me happy with his presidency, but it is one single relevant, level-headed comment in his defense.

Wait, you get to decide if your comment is relevant and level-headed?  I thought it was whoever yelled the most and called people "horrible" if they don't believe everything they believe that got to make that decision.  So weird.

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wait, you get to decide if your comment is relevant and level-headed?  I thought it was whoever yelled the most and called people "horrible" if they don't believe everything they believe that got to make that decision.  So weird.

Nope, only you get to decide the veracity of other people's comments.  Coincidentally you also yell the loudest.

President-elect Donald Trump is considering a woman and an openly gay man to fill major positions in his administration, history-making moves that would inject diversity into a Trump team.

The incoming president is considering Richard Grenell as United States ambassador to the United Nations. If picked and ultimately confirmed by the Senate, he would be the first openly gay person to fill a Cabinet-level foreign policy post. Grenell previously served as U.S. spokesman at the UN under former President George W. Bush's administration.

At the same time, Trump is weighing whether to select the first woman to serve as chairman of the Republican National Committee. On his short list of prospective chairs: Michigan GOP chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel, the former sister-in-law of Trump critic and 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/donald-trump-bond-market-impact-1.3850307

To borrow a phrase from the president-elect, there's an apt word to describe the bond market's reaction to the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency.

Huge.

It's been barely a week since Donald Trump won the U.S. presidential election, and while the U.S. stock market has so far reacted positively to the news, the much larger bond market has taken the opposite view. 

On the campaign trail, the Republican nominee made waves with his talk of trade wars, higher tariffs and deficit spending. That's prompted fears of higher debt, higher inflation and higher interest rates — three things that are bad news for bond prices.

Unlike other asset classes, the price of the bond goes in the opposite direction to what's known as its yield — the amount, in percentage terms, that it will pay out.

If investors think America is about to borrow huge amounts of additional debt, they are demanding higher interest rates to loan the government money.

"Consider this," Bank of Montreal economist Benjamin Reitzes said Monday: "The price on 30-year Treasury bonds fell nearly five per cent on Wednesday, erasing two full years of coupon payments."

The 30-year has since lost another 10 basis points since Reitzes said that.

And Canada isn't immune. The Canadian government's 10-year bond saw its yield surge by 27 basis points to 1.43 per cent, Reitzes noted. On the Friday before the election, that bond was priced at 103.10. On Monday, it had slumped to 99.60.

Between Friday and Monday, more than $1 trillion US of value has been wiped out of the world's bond market.

In the stodgy world of bonds, a fall that dramatic over such a short time period is astounding.

"The bond market is supposed to be a dull, boring, stable place," said Colin Lundgren, head of U.S. fixed income at Columbia Threadneedle Investments. "Instead, it's been at the centre of the storm."

Trump says his deficit spending won't be a problem because he espouses the classic small-government view that tax cuts will be quickly be recouped — and then some — by how much they grow the economy.

Michael Lewitt, a bond fund manager who says he voted for Trump, isn't buying it.

"Cutting taxes and spending more money and not reforming entitlements, that's going to send debt through the roof," said Lewitt of the Credit Strategist Group. "The market is saying he is not going to worry about this, and that's going to be bad for bonds — really bad for bonds."

There are other signs that higher rates are coming soon. The U.S. central bank has been telegraphing for months that it planned to hike interest rates at least one more time this year. December was seen as the likeliest time to do so, and that's even more likely since Trump got elected.

According to data compiled by Bloomberg, economists who monitor the Federal Reserve now think there's a 92 per cent chance the central bank will hike its benchmark interest rate by a quarter of a point when it meets in early December.

That's another development that would send bond prices tumbling, and that's exactly what's happened to U.S. government debt in recent days. Investors have dumped 10-year U.S. government bonds, sending their yields soaring from 1.75 per cent to 2.15 per cent in just 36 hours. It typically takes many months for yields to move that much.

"The yield on the 10-year Treasury note bottomed out at just below 1.4 per cent this past June," Kroll bond rating agency said in a research note Monday, "but now appears to be headed towards yields almost twice that level as 2016 draws to a close."

"The Fed must raise benchmark rates in December merely in order to catch up with [these] bond market moves," Kroll said.

Tom Simons, money market economist at Jefferies and Co., says his take is that Trump's fiscal plan adds up to higher inflation, which will put pressure on bonds.

"I think we've topped out as far as the value of bonds," he said, "[and] a pretty high inflation environment in the future."

Beyond his plans while in government, others note that the best reason to expect more bond-killing debt under a Trump administration is to look at his track record in the private sector. James Abate, chief investment officer of Centre Asset Management, says Trump made his fortune as a real estate developer by putting up buildings — and borrowing a lot of money to do it.

"Project what he's done his entire lifetime, and think of that on government level," said Abate. "He's going to issue debt, and that is what the bond market is spooked about."

Seems like 3 million illegal immigrants voted fraudulently ... if we count the doctored voting machines that were putting out % returns for Hilary instead of the actual votes, and if we throw in the number of "stuffed" ballot boxes that skewed the reults, then Trump won the popular vote by YUGE probably garnering 2 out of 3 votes on average ... he likely lost 3-6 states in similarly fashion to outright cheating

Trump has already backtracked (at least partially) in a number of promises. The wall has now become a wall and a fence. Special Prosecutor regarding Clinton is not a priority. Illegal immigrants with criminal records will be subject to immediate deportation - not all as he had promised. Has no plans to try to have gay marriage overturned - says he supports it.  His new Chief of Staff put out a press release about his appointment with comments about completely repealing Obamacare while Trump has said he will keep the main parts of it and change other parts of it. 

A number of these things will certainly not make a number of his core supporters happy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/white-nationalists-on-bannon/index.html

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises

(CNN)White nationalist leaders are praising Donald Trump's decision to name former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as his chief strategist, telling CNN in interviews they view Bannon as an advocate in the White House for policies they favor.

The leaders of the white nationalist and so-called "alt-right" movement — all of whom vehemently oppose multiculturalism and share the belief in the supremacy of the white race and Western civilization — publicly backed Trump during his campaign for his hardline positions on Mexican immigration, Muslims, and refugee resettlement. Trump has at times disavowed their support. Bannon's hiring, they say, is a signal that Trump will follow through on some of his more controversial policy positions.
"I think that's excellent," former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke told CNN's KFile. "I think that anyone that helps complete the program and the policies that President-elect Trump has developed during the campaign is a very good thing, obviously. So it's good to see that he's sticking to the issues and the ideas that he proposed as a candidate. Now he's president-elect and he's sticking to it and he's reaffirming those issues."
Duke, who last week lost his longshot bid for the US Senate seat from Louisiana, said he plans on expanding his radio show and is hoping to launch a 24 hour online news show with a similar approach to Comedy Central's Daily Show. He argued Bannon's position was among the most important in the White House.
"You have an individual, Mr. Bannon, who's basically creating the ideological aspects of where we're going," added Duke. "And ideology ultimately is the most important aspect of any government."
Bannon, who was a Navy officer and Goldman Sachs investment banker years before taking over Breitbart, has called the site "the platform for the alt-right." Under Bannon, Breitbart has taken an increasingly hardline tone on issues such as terrorism and immigration, running a headline after the Paris attacks of November 2015 saying, "Paris Streets Turned Into Warzone By Violent Migrants." It also ran a headline in May 2016 calling anti-Trump, neoconservative commentator Bill Kristol a "Renegade Jew."
Bannon himself was accused of anti-Semitism by his ex-wife, who alleged in a 2007 court declaration that he did not want their daughter to attend a Los Angeles school because of the numbers of Jews who went to school there. (Bannon, through a spokesperson, denied his wife's accusations.)
Peter Brimelow, who runs the white nationalist site VDARE, praised Bannon's hiring, saying it gives Trump a connection to the alt-right movement online.
"I think it's amazing," Brimelow said of Trump's decision to tap Bannon. "Can you imagine Mitt Romney doing this? It's almost like Trump cares about ideas! Especially amazing because I would bet Trump doesn't read online. Few plutocrats do, they have efficient secretaries."
Brimelow added his site would continue to focus solely on their hardline position on immigration, saying he expects American whites to vote their interests similar to other minority groups.
"To the extent that the 'alt-right' articulates that interest, it will continue to grow," Brimelow said.
Brad Griffin, a blogger who runs the white nationalist website Occidental Dissent using the pseudonym "Hunter Wallace," said he thought Bannon's hiring showed Trump would be held to his campaign promises.
"It makes sense to me," he said. "Reince [Priebus] can certainly get more done on Capitol Hill. He will be an instrument of Trump's will, not the other way around. Bannon is better suited as chief strategist and looking at the big picture. I think he will hold Trump to the promises he has already made during the campaign. We endorse many of those promises like building the wall, deportations, ending refugee resettlement, preserving the Second Amendment, etc. There's a lot of stuff in there on which almost everyone on the right agrees."
Griffin added, "We're most excited though about the foreign policy implications of Bannon in the White House. We want to see our counterparts in Europe — starting in Austria and France — win their upcoming elections. We're hearing reports that Breitbart is expanding its operations in continental Europe and that is where our focus will be in 2017."
Jared Taylor, who runs the site American Renaissance, echoed those comments, saying Bannon would help hold Trump to his campaign rhetoric.
"There has been some waffling on some of candidate Trump's signature positions: build the wall, deport illegals, end birth-right citizenship, take a hard look at Muslim immigrants, etc," he said. "I suspect one of Steve Bannon's important functions will be as an anti-waffler, who will encourage President Trump to keep his campaign promises."
Chairman of the American Nazi Party, Rocky J. Suhayda, who wrote a post after Trump's election night victory celebrating it as a call to action, said he was surprised at the pick of Bannon, but said it showed him Trump could follow through on his campaign promises.
"I must admit that I was a wee bit surprised that Mr. Trump finally chose Mr. Bannon, I thought that his stable of Washington insiders would have objected too vociferously," Suhayda wrote in an email. "Perhaps The Donald IS for 'REAL' and is not going to be another controlled puppet directed by the usual 'Wire Pullers,' and does indeed intend to ROCK the BOAT? Time will tell."
Richard B. Spencer, the president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, wrote a series of tweets on Sunday evening saying Bannon had the best position as chief strategist, allowing him to not get lost in the weeds and could help Trump focus on the big picture of setting up his agenda.
"Steve Bannon might even push Trump in the right direction. So that would be a wonderful thing," he told CNN on Sunday before the announcement, adding that he hopes to push Trump in an increasingly radical direction."
Matt Parrott, a spokesman for the Traditionalist Worker Party, said Bannon was a "civic nationalist" — someone who sees an American identity not based on race.
"Steve Bannon has never been a white nationalist and it's kind of tiresome how the important distinction, everyone needs to learn them now that they're relevant. There's an important distinction between a civic nationalist and a white nationalist," Parrott to CNN. "Steve Bannon's entire career, and if you look at Breitbart, like, he's accusing the other side of racism. That's something that wouldn't happen out of an actual white nationalist of course because we don't see being for your race as a negative thing. Yeah, Steve Bannon's a civic nationalist and that's much better than what was in Washington before. We're hopeful about the whole thing."
Parrot added, "We in the alt-right are going to be just as vicious in trolling and attacking the Republican Congress as they try to obstruct Trump's reforms as we were against the left."

21 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

Seems like 3 million illegal immigrants voted fraudulently ... if we count the doctored voting machines that were putting out % returns for Hilary instead of the actual votes, and if we throw in the number of "stuffed" ballot boxes that skewed the reults, then Trump won the popular vote by YUGE probably garnering 2 out of 3 votes on average ... he likely lost 3-6 states in similarly fashion to outright cheating

Source and not some obscure blogger or website that offers no proof of their claims.