Donald Trump

Blueballz

7 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Trump and his son (Eric - the one who actually registered to vote) both broke New York voting laws this morning. Both were caught looking at their wife's ballot while they voted and Eric posted a picture of his completed ballot online. :lol:

That's an hilarious picture.  Probably innocent but it makes it seem like he either is making sure she votes the way she's told, he isnt sure whom she'll vote for or he isnt sure how to vote.

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Doesnt Trump want the early voting records kept separate from todays?  or something like that?  Laying the groundwork to say there were shenanigans if there is an above-average voter turnout today that screws him.

It almost seems like Trump expects to lose but narrowly and are hoping for some sort of hail Mary to get State intervention or a Supreme Court ruling to go his way, like Bush/Gore.  Then again, if it's a landslide he'd probably say "Come on, can anyone believe Hilary could beat me by that much?"

From CNN:

The Trump campaign had said Gloria kept polling locations open "two hours beyond the designated closing time." The lawsuit targeted polling places in the greater Las Vegas area that have larger minority voting precincts.

Dan Kulin, a spokesperson for the county, told CNN that no early voting stations extended their closing times. They did, however, process voters who were in line at closing time to allow as many people to vote as possible.

"From the polling, it appears that Nevada is so close that the Trump campaign thinks it's worth challenging any violation in voting protocol. The numbers that came in could represent several thousand people across the four precincts, which could determine who wins the electoral college vote or change the Senate race," said Robert Lang of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He said the Trump campaign is "smart to put a marker down for a future challenge, considering what happened in 2000 in Florida."

***What a goofball.  I hope he gets put in his place tonight.

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well....Ill say she was attractive before but she's a stunner now.  I thought it was going to be one of those surgeries-gone-wrong stories but it wasnt.  Ivanka is gorgeous too by the way.  And seems to have some sense.  Too bad she has to support her dad.

36 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Trump and his son (Eric - the one who actually registered to vote) both broke New York voting laws this morning. Both were caught looking at their wife's ballot while they voted and Eric posted a picture of his completed ballot online. :lol:

Image result for trump looks at wife vote

I for one hope he goes quietly into the night.  Even though I can't stand Hillary and will be choking down bile watching her and her disgusting rapist of a husband celebrate tonight on TV, deep down I know she's the better choice.  And what needs to happen now is some kind of healing in the US, if that's possible.

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I for one hope he goes quietly into the night.  Even though I can't stand Hillary and will be choking down bile watching her and her disgusting rapist of a husband celebrate tonight on TV, deep down I know she's the better choice.  And what needs to happen now is some kind of healing in the US, if that's possible.

it wasnt the worst thing Trump said but possibly one of the worst when he said he wouldnt accept the outcome unless he won.  Its tough to lose.  But its important to put the process above the hurt personal feelings.  Unless Trump wins, in which case angry Americans should burn the country to the ground.

Just kidding.  Hilary would concede graciously I imagine, if that were to happen.  But boy I wouldnt want to be around her behind closed doors!

2 hours ago, Rich said:

There are  instances in the usa where ballots and voting records were destroyed, even when the authority had been ordered not to do so. Under Bush junior that happened.

"Two-thirds of Ohio counties have destroyed or lost their 2004 presidential ballots and related election records, according to letters from county election officials to the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

The lost records violate Ohio law, which states federal election records must be kept for 22 months after Election Day, and a U.S. District Court order issued last September that the 2004 ballots be preserved while the court hears a civil rights lawsuit alleging voter suppression of African-American voters in Columbus.

"The extent of the destruction of records is consistent with the covering up of the fraud that we believe occurred in the presidential election,"

as kbf said there's a long history of this stuff in America, both sides.

lol Texas AG

"The fact is, voter fraud allegations are surfacing in communities from the Rio Grande to the Red River, from the Pecos to the Piney Woods. For too long, Texas has turned a blind eye to these crimes, thinking everyone does it, it is too hard to prosecute, it's not really a serious crime, it's always taken place, or some other excuse. The reality is hat voter fraud is occurring on a large scale when viewed statewide and, consequently, our state elections are significantly impacted.

Edited by Mark F

26 minutes ago, Mark F said:

There are  instances in the usa where ballots and voting records were destroyed, even when the authority had been ordered not to do so. Under Bush junior that happened.

It happened in 1960 too, by the Democrat mayor of Chicago, who had ballot boxes from Republican districts thrown in Lake Michigan, which handed JFK the election.  I bet he'd have wanted a do-over if he knew how that was going to play out.

Edited by kelownabomberfan