Donald Trump

Blueballz

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hey if she influences all the women across the world to stay with their husband while they screw around hardcore for decades... I'm sure many men will be very happy with that!   

yeah I am thinking Hillary is the last person I would want influencing my daughter, if I had one.  She's about as corrupt and awful as it gets.  What she stands for and how she's got to where she is would not be what I would want any person, penis or not, to emulate.  She just reeks.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

7 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hillary has hate in her heart.  Ha that made me laugh.

The only part that I really enjoyed was when Trump pointed out the evil chicanery Hillary and the DNC pulled to stab Sanders in the back.  That was awesome.  How Hillary just got away with that is beyond comprehension.  Basically a coup d'etat.  

You know that the RNC will change their constitution to legally allow them to replace a candidate for bad behaviour or if he's unwinnable. Or to prevent a candidate like Trump to become the party's Presidential nomination

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah I am thinking Hillary is the last person I would want influencing my daughter, if I had one.  She's about as corrupt and awful as it gets.  What she stands for and how she's got to where she is would not be what I would want any person, penis or not, to emulate.  She just reeks.

You know her personally?  Lets be honest, no one should ever vote for anyone ever.  Because people will always trash everyone to one degree or another.  Hilary has a lot of good in her past.

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

You know that the RNC will change their constitution to legally allow them to replace a candidate for bad behaviour or if he's unwinnable. Or to prevent a candidate like Trump to become the party's Presidential nomination

If registered party voters are stupid enough to vote for him, then they get what they deserve.  The party of nuts, racists and homophobes.  Stop accepting support from losers and then you won't have a loser as your nominee.

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Wait, you'd rather have grab her by the ***** trump 'influencing' your daughter instead of Hillary Clinton...?  I also think Osama Bin Laden would have been a worse influence than Hillary... Putin... Ted Bundy... Pol Pot... The Iron Shiek.  

Trump just went off the deep end today lashing out with tweets against those who unendorsed or criticized him over the video released 4 days ago. He will take every republican down ballot from him with him. Giuliani & Christie are finished politically after this election. If you see his base they are crazed individuals. CNN showed a video today where a woman said to Mike Pence that if Clinton wins then Americans should take up their guns & start a revolution. You can hear him say, "No... No!"  That dirtbag Trump is going to get people killed with his rhetoric.

Edited by iso_55

51 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

We've all shown time and again that we're not better than this.

Well I think when someone says "So-and-so is the last person...." its probably within the context of the discussion.  In this case, politics.  Im not sure we need to spend time saying "what about Hitler" and so on.

Personally, I like Hilary and I think a lot of the negativity attributed comes down to the "mean *****" designation.  So what.  She fought for kids and poor people in college, worked for universal health care, dedicated her life to public service, put up with the public embarrassment of her husband's indiscretions.  Im cool with Hilary.  Time for a woman President.  Her politics might not be whats best for the world, but its a relevant political position.  If she sucks, someone else will come in.  If Trump wins, there is the real possibility of serious set backs...or worse.

11 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Trump just went off the deep end today lashing out with tweets against those who unendorsed or criticized him over the video released 4 days ago. He will take every republican down ballot from him with him. Giuliani & Christie are finished politically after this election. If you see his base they are crazed individuals. CNN showed a video today where a woman said to Mike Pence that if Clinton wins then Americans should take up their guns & start a revolution. You can hear him say, "No... No!"  That dirtbag Trump is going to get people killed with his rhetoric.

Can't say this is limited to Trump and his supporters.  Some leaders of the BLM movement say the same things... violence is justified to get what they want.  You can say that one side has more legitimate reasons but both have called for violence to achieve their goals.

46 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Can't say this is limited to Trump and his supporters.  Some leaders of the BLM movement say the same things... violence is justified to get what they want.  You can say that one side has more legitimate reasons but both have called for violence to achieve their goals.

Very irresponsible.  Violence is never the answer.  Endorsing that is like saying whomever yells the loudest is the most correct.

I hope the GOP just collapses.  You have to move away from the fringe supporters.  Reject the racists, homophobes, gun nuts and religious fanatics.  Move closer to the center.  Many people (and politicians including Hilary) have described themselves as "head conservative, heart liberal".  Conservative values have merit.  But not when it requires the support of crazies.  This has been building for a long time.  Time for a do-over.  Abandon the party of nuts to Trump and his ilk, re-examine what made this the party of Lincoln and Reagan with some modern sensibilities. 

The teflon Don?  This is really unbelievable

(CNN)Across three critical battleground states, the race for president remains tight, according to new CNN/ORC polls in Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio.

The polls find Hillary Clinton inches ahead of Donald Trump in North Carolina and Nevada, but continuing to trail the Republican Party's presidential nominee in one of the biggest electoral vote prizes on the map, Ohio.
The polls were taken October 10-15 as accusations of sexual assault against Trump began to roll out in the wake of the release of a video of the real estate mogul captured on a hot mic talking about women in a sexually aggressive and lewd way. All three find most voters in these battlegrounds had heard a great deal about the video itself, and most say the way Trump talks about women on the tape reflects his views about women generally.
But in both Ohio and North Carolina, comparisons to CNN/ORC polls in September and late-August respectively suggest the allegations aren't hurting Trump in either of those states, either among likely voters or among the broader pool of registered voters.

I read that too Rich.  Trump's whole "the election is rigged" is a plan to actually try to rig it himself.  Just wait.  There will be race-related violence on election night and he will spin it as Hilary trying to rig things.

The fact Trump is still in this thing speaks volumes about the wide-spread racism, bigotry and stupidty in America.  When Hilary called many of Trump's supporters deplorable, she was 100% correct.  She had to apologize because oh dear, how dare she insult some Americans.  Sorry, they are deplorable.  She was right.  Hilary Clinton is the common-sense candidate.  lol

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

Hilary up by 9 points.  But its the electoral college that could be a concern.  Tight races in key states.  Weird.  I wonder if Donald will go Full Trump in the 3rd debate.  You never go Full Trump.  But he might feel his crazy rhetoric and nonsense the past week has kept his numbers within striking distance and will deliver even worse craziness.  He'll go for the knockout. 

Hilary needs to do what she's been doing.  Dont get snippy.  Dont look angry.  Look Presidential.  Stay on point.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/obama-half-brother-debate-1.3811416

Donald Trump's campaign is bringing U.S. President Barack Obama's half-brother to the third and final presidential debate on Wednesday.

The Republican candidate's campaign confirmed that Obama's Kenyan-born half-brother Malik will be in the audience during the final showdown between Trump and his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

The candidates have been using their debate guests as a tool to try to get inside their rivals' heads. Clinton is bringing frequent Trump critic and billionaire Mark Cuban and Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman.

Some common sense finally creeping into this thing?  CNN:

WashingtonDonald Trump is in his weakest political position of the entire presidential campaign.

Recent national polls show Hillary Clinton's margin over Trump to be in the high single digits -- that's blowout territory in recent presidential campaign history.
And it doesn't look much better for him in some several key battleground states. Our latest snapshot of the current state of play in the battle for 270 electoral votes is one that is moving significantly toward Clinton.

What's changed?

-- Arizona (11) moves from from "lean Republican" to "battleground"
-- Utah (6) moves from "solid Republican" to "battleground"
-- Florida (29) moves from "battleground" to "lean Democrat"
-- Nevada (6) moves from "battleground" to "lean Democrat"

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

Hilary up by 9 points.  But its the electoral college that could be a concern.  Tight races in key states.  Weird.  I wonder if Donald will go Full Trump in the 3rd debate.  You never go Full Trump.  But he might feel his crazy rhetoric and nonsense the past week has kept his numbers within striking distance and will deliver even worse craziness.  He'll go for the knockout. 

Hilary needs to do what she's been doing.  Dont get snippy.  Dont look angry.  Look Presidential.  Stay on point.

anyone can look presidential next to Trump.  Hillary doesn't really look presidential, she just looks the better of two extremely horrible choices.