Wrestling

Rich

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Goalie said:

It's legit  

Kenny Bucks and the 2 jobbers got suspended 

Punk is hurt at home probably suspended 

Bunch of 40 year Olds with egos 

Omega and the bucks gang are pretty egotistical as is punk. 

Somewhere Unknown poster is seething at this comment.

I would assume Punk would have more pull since he is the biggest star even though the others are vps. 

From my wrestling friends and dealings most people said Kenny was really quiet and chill and not a ego fighting type of guy. Just a  slightly weird person. 

I'm guessing Cornette may have been correct all along about the Bucks. I'd assume it's mostly them causing the troubles.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I would assume Punk would have more pull since he is the biggest star even though the others are vps. 

From my wrestling friends and dealings most people said Kenny was really quiet and chill and not a ego fighting type of guy. Just a  slightly weird person. 

I'm guessing Cornette may have been correct all along about the Bucks. I'd assume it's mostly them causing the troubles.

Kenny is a nice guy but he's friends with people who are not. 

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Nah this is mostly on Punk.  He decided to shoot on Page, the Bucks (and presumably Kenny), believing they were leaking info to the media.  He says come talk face to face, the Bucks oblige and all hell breaks loose. 

Punk starts throwing hands (not impressive if you watched his UFC "fights"), while his buddy throws a chair & goes back to grade school fighting style with hair pulling and biting.

The stuff Punk was mad about (his issues with Colt Cabana) has been public knowledge for years so his reasoning is pretty flawed.  It was also very selective since other people (MJF for instance) have commented on the situation but he didn't go after them.

That's not to say the other guys don't have any blame to share.  Apparently a lot of people saw the brawl go down so if it was 100% a Punk thing, the others wouldn't have been suspended.  It'll be interesting to hear the full story when it eventually leaks out.

I can only imagine how poor of a fight it looked with a large group of guys who have no idea how to really fight.   CM Punk's only other fight that I know of outside of the UFC was when Teddy Hart kicked his ass.   The Young Bucks don't strike me as individuals who have ever been in a fight or could ever handle themselves in a fight.  

I'm picturing a large slap fest. 

12 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Nah this is mostly on Punk.  He decided to shoot on Page, the Bucks (and presumably Kenny), believing they were leaking info to the media.  He says come talk face to face, the Bucks oblige and all hell breaks loose. 

Punk starts throwing hands (not impressive if you watched his UFC "fights"), while his buddy throws a chair & goes back to grade school fighting style with hair pulling and biting.

The stuff Punk was mad about (his issues with Colt Cabana) has been public knowledge for years so his reasoning is pretty flawed.  It was also very selective since other people (MJF for instance) have commented on the situation but he didn't go after them.

That's not to say the other guys don't have any blame to share.  Apparently a lot of people saw the brawl go down so if it was 100% a Punk thing, the others wouldn't have been suspended.  It'll be interesting to hear the full story when it eventually leaks out.

It's easy to see which 'side' you're on by which incidents and facts you decide to present. 

You're wrong it's mostly on the little boys club, of course Punk has some blame because he decided not to take all the b.s and leave like Cody chose to do. I bet you conveniently forgot about that happening. Second issue with a different person yet against the same groups of evps. Once means nothing, twice is a pattern.

For now they're all suspended and championships stripped. The entire truth may never come out. Leaks are just one side of controlled story, especially in this situation. You may have enjoyed being bullied if you actually were but Punk simply had enough of it.

Edited by MrFreakzilla

22 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

It's easy to see which 'side' you're on by which incidents and facts you decide to present. 

You're wrong it's mostly on the little boys club, of course Punk has some blame because he decided not to take all the b.s and leave like Cody chose to do. I bet you conveniently forgot about that happening. Second issue with a different person yet against the same groups of evps. Once means nothing, twice is a pattern.

For now they're all suspended and championships stripped. The entire truth may never come out. Leaks are just one side of controlled story, especially in this situation. You may have enjoyed being bullied if you actually were but Punk simply had enough of it.

LOL I've been a fan of Punk since before the Bucks even made a name for themselves, it's not a "sides" thing for me.  There's lots of blame to go around on this one - nobody handled this very well but Punk is the one who made things physical, something neither side seems to dispute.

Cody's leaving has nothing to do with this situation... why would I bring it up?  Cody, along with many others, have had issues with Punk as well, why didn't you mention that?  Because it's not relevant.  Punk's track record is way sketchier than the Bucks, so I'm not sure you want to use that as an argument. 

We may never know the full story but as of now there are two sides that have been leaked, Punk leaked his first, and now the Elite have leaked their side.  Sounds like enough neutral parties saw how it happened so I wouldn't be surprised if we get the 3rd (and probably more accurate) version of the story.  

17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I can safely say that Bigg Jay is not a Young Bucks/Omega mark and isn't a CM Punk hater.   If you look online you will find that he's the President and #1 Fan of the one and only Leaping Lanny Poffo!   Apparently he's in awe of his poetry and his backstage parlor tricks :D 

You might even say he was a Genius!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

WWE Ends Investigation Into Alleged Misconduct by Vince McMahon http://4.nbcla.com/ihFqmOB

The WWE referee who was hired to investigate the allegations claims to not have been distracted. Not....at...all...

Whenever organizations of any kind investigate themselves, the outcomes are almost always favourable to the organizations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...