Wrestling

Rich

You'd think with all the money that they could of done something better or even just get rid of the deathmatch gimmick all together.   Most common fans would associate deathmatch with backyard wrestling with light tubes,  it's not a good idea.   

It's also disappointing that AEW is slowly becoming TNA 2005...  Christian Cage who is  47 and hasn't wrestled in 7+ years...he debuted in 2005 with TNA....    they really should be focusing on the young talent and building stars from within.   Sting is 60+ ,  Big Show/Shaq are almost 50,  Cage and Jericho are old....    to put it in perspective... Hogan was 41 when he was deemed to old for WWF and went to WCW.  Warrior was 38 and Macho was 43.   

I don't get why they are bringing in those old names and using them for anything outside of a manager/on screen personality.  Tony Khan is the next Dixie Carter... I expect Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett,  Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Eric Bischoff to sign next.

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

You'd think with all the money that they could of done something better or even just get rid of the deathmatch gimmick all together.   Most common fans would associate deathmatch with backyard wrestling with light tubes,  it's not a good idea.   

It's also disappointing that AEW is slowly becoming TNA 2005...  Christian Cage who is  47 and hasn't wrestled in 7+ years...he debuted in 2005 with TNA....    they really should be focusing on the young talent and building stars from within.   Sting is 60+ ,  Big Show/Shaq are almost 50,  Cage and Jericho are old....    to put it in perspective... Hogan was 41 when he was deemed to old for WWF and went to WCW.  Warrior was 38 and Macho was 43.   

I don't get why they are bringing in those old names and using them for anything outside of a manager/on screen personality.  Tony Khan is the next Dixie Carter... I expect Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett,  Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Eric Bischoff to sign next.

You clearly dont watch they are using the vets to build up the kids very nicely. You never see a old guy vs old guy. Sting was used to bring up Darby Allin, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks. Jerhico surrounds himself in inner circle with all young guys Santana and Ortiz, MJF, Sammy Guvera. Matt Hardy with private party. Shaq comes in to give a rub to Cargil. Building young talent by having them with known names has been done for years. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm amazed that he lasted that long.  The amount of drugs that guy did and the insane bumps he took.  He did well to make it to 58.

I think its more amazing he didn't die in prison.  He could have and probably should have been locked up for some of the things he did to people. 

The episode of Darkside of the ring about him is pretty disturbing, especially with him sitting there laughing about some of those incidents.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, iHeart said:

So does the name Outlaw Adam Knight sound familiar to anyone? because he liked my tweet about MTN Pulse News on twitter

He's a long time local wrestler.  Not someone who would be considered famous by any stretch of the imagination.

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

has he ever gotten his butt kicked by Jericho?

No, Jericho was already well beyond working local shows by the time Knight started.

His biggest match would probably have been against the Road Warriors when The Unknown Poster brought them in for a show at the Goldeyes stadium.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All my life I've watched and I'll say this... wrestling now? It's not cool. It's for Nerds now. AEW aka video game wrestling.. roh 20 years ago... cool 

Wwe? Same old. 

Just not cool anymore like the attitude Era or even close Even with legit stars like punk and Danielson.  Cole? Reality is Michael is more known than Adam BAY BAY