Wrestling

Rich

TMZ Sports***has obtained the police report from the***Alberto Del Rio***arrest ... and it's very disturbing.

The accuser told police Del Rio exploded on her on May 3 in San Antonio, Texas -- accusing her of cheating on him with other men.

The accuser -- who cops say only speaks Spanish -- says Del Rio smashed her cell phone, her laptop and attempted to burn her passport in an attack that started at around 10 p.m. on May 3 and lasted until around 2:30 p.m. on May 4.

The woman also claims Del Rio attacked her, causing multiple injuries and left her, "feeling woozy and dizzy from the hits to her head."

There's more ... the accuser also claims Del Rio choked her and at one point "shoved a sock into her mouth, to keep [her] quiet."

The woman says, "When the sock was in her mouth, she could not breathe."

During the incident, the woman claims Del Rio also sexually assaulted her with his penis and other body parts. The woman is adamant she did NOT consent to sexual activity with Del Rio.

The woman told police that she is afraid of Del Rio and had planned on leaving the city as soon as possible.

The responding officer says he saw "multiple bruises" on the accuser's face, arms, legs and neck.

Del Rio -- real name Jose Rodriguez Chucuan -- was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated sexual assault. According to his booking sheet, the 42-year-old is listed at 6'4", 240 pounds. The accuser is 5'5", 132 pounds.

Del Rio was a WWE superstar from 2009 until 2016, winning the WWE championship, the 2011 Royal Rumble, and more. He's also an MMA fighter, who recently lost to***Tito Ortiz***in December 2019.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So why not bring in Hall ,  Nash,  and Hogan then? 

Well for one, Hall, Nash & Hogan arent some sort of unit with Sting so I fail to see the connection.

Hogan is under contract to WWE.   Hall was not as big as Sting and is notoriously difficult to work with, has personal issues, has a pacemaker etc.   Kevin Nash, I suppose you could.  But he's in rough shape, even just to walk to the ring, let alone do anything physical.

Sting is a former multiple time world Champion and has a long connection to TNT and WCW.  He cant wrestle but he isnt incapable of moving around, cutting a great promo etc.  

AEW has shown they're pretty good as using the legends and I think Sting could serve a role there.  Though I also assume Vince wouldnt allow it and would lock Sting up.  EVen if its just Sting presenting the TNT Championship.  If he wants one more match, he might be able to do it.  I think he needs neck surgery though.

WWE has officially announced that Becky Lynch will make a major announcement on Raw tonight: "BREAKING: Raw Women's Champion @BeckyLynchWWE will make a major announcement TONIGHT on #WWERaw!"

She says she's not injured.  The rumour going around is she's pregnant though some dont believe that to be the case.  It might explain why Drew did the handshake with Seth last night but they changed his music and gimmick so I sort of doubt its a faceturn.

another solid Episode of dynamite.   Jericho makes inner circle vs elite in a stadium stampede match at DoN.  So I guess they’ll brawl in the JAX stadium. 

Brodie Lee was good and would be getting over in front of crowds.  

great tag match. Kenny and Matt are a fun team.  Looking forward to jake vs arn promo next week.  

And Ofcourse Mike Tyson Presenting the TNT title.  I wonder if him getting into shape might be to wrestle and not box.  Hmmmmm 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Is what I read true.... Undertaker signed a new 15 year contract? Is this Vince paying his guys before he sells or extreme tactics to prevent the AEW from signing him?

Mostly the latter. Couple years ago..or was it last year? Can’t remember, his deal expired and he took his first convention where he’s do a full shoot interview cause Vince didn’t want him apparently.  As soon as Vince saw he was booked to do out of character interviews he brought him back to the fold.  

15 years is sort of weird but probably and acknowledgement of his service and making sure he can’t go anywhere forever.   And yes it’s true. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster