Wrestling

Rich

On 2020-02-20 at 3:58 PM, bigg jay said:

I'll be curious to see if there's a bump after how good the show was this week. Cody's post-match promo was tremendous too.  He's had some of the best stuff since AEW launched... he's taken himself to another level with his mic work.

I doubt it. Seems like they have had a few good weeks now. Problem is NXT has been also and theres only so many people who watch wrestling on Wednesdays

7 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wwe fans keep your eyes peeled tonight.  I know of six locals back stage (could be more). Five of whom are PCW talents.   These spots are usually for extras (background, security etc). Could be matches also but not usually. 

No way Jose used a few And that Ref looked pretty familiar. 

Edited by Goalie

44 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Too bad Drew McIntyre wasn't on the card tonight. Brock Lesnar must be considered almost a local guy as he'd from Minnesota & lives in Saskatchewan. Paul Heyman did his best to be the heel advocate to get the crowd reacting but fans still cheered for Brock. Looked like he was enjoying it, too.

Drew worked the dark main event. 

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Too bad Drew McIntyre wasn't on the card tonight. Brock Lesnar must be considered almost a local guy as he'd from Minnesota & lives in Saskatchewan. Paul Heyman did his best to be the heel advocate to get the crowd reacting but fans still cheered for Brock. Looked like he was enjoying it, too.

He's from South Dakota but transferred to the U of Minnesota after attending a junior college in North Dakota. 

I remember his first match in the WWE. It was right here in Winnipeg against Chris Kanyon. Everyone knew he was coming but he so friggin' big, it was unreal. I remember yelling for Kanyon to run for his life. 

He has always been one of my favs. Just so big and imposing and, like Kurt Angle, such a talented wrestler. 

Side note: I really liked Kanyon.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I was bored. Video game wrestling doesn't appeal to me at all. Seems Kenny needs a good worker to put on a good match. I know hes your boy but hes overrated and will never be a legit star in the USA. 

Is it Opposite Day?  Lol.  Legit star.  Lol. Yes Kenny needs to be carried. lol. Man you’re a gem!