Random News Items

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

A suspected international hit man who died in a plane crash in northern Ontario last week was a former member of the Canadian military who bred purebred dogs when not allegedly killing for hire.

Crash victim Gene Karl Lahrkamp, 36, of Trail, B.C., offered special discounts on his Belgian Malinois pups to buyers with police and military backgrounds.

When he died in the crash near Sioux Lookout last week, he was on the run from the Royal Thailand Police for the Feb. 4 gangland-style murder of former B.C. gangster Jimi (Slice) Sandhu in Thailand, the police Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of B.C. (CFSEU-B.C.) confirmed.

https://www.therecord.com/ts/news/canada/2022/05/04/fugitive-killed-in-sioux-lookout-plane-crash-was-suspected-international-hit-man-and-dog-breeder.html

read another article, said he was possibly paid by being given property in alberta worth $400,000.00

creepy stuff.

2 hours ago, the watcher said:

This aerial shot shows it best. Amazing !

Wow... that is one of the great wins, thanks. 

The Jockey...👀

wife just mentioned... horses mother bred and ran in Manitoba!

nothing is more exciting than a good horse race.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Wow... that is one of the great wins, thanks. 

The Jockey...👀

wife just mentioned... horses mother bred and ran in Manitoba!  nothing is more exciting than a good horse race.

And FYI: the Budweiser horses also come from Manitoba.

14 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Fugitive Alabama Prisoner Arrested, Corrections Officer Dead After Chase

Vicky White and Casey White disappeared in April during what was supposed to be a trip to the courthouse.

Ryan GrenobleBy 

May. 9, 2022, 06:17 PM EDT | Updated 12 hours ago

An Al

An Alabama corrections official has died and an inmate she was believed to have helped escape was taken into custody after the duo went missing in late April.

On Monday, U.S. marshals in Evansville, Indiana, pursued a Ford pickup driven by fugitive Casey White, with corrections officer Vicky White as a passenger, authorities said at a press conference. The truck was wrecked during the pursuit. Casey White surrendered and Vicky White was transported to a hospital for treatment after a self-inflicted gunshot wound, reports CNN. She died later on Monday.

10 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Kind of big news...

Huge news.

I spent so much time staring at my both of my children's sleeping chests when they were babies just to ensure that they were still breathing. That moment of panic when you don't see it moving initially? The worst. 

Edited by JCon

7 hours ago, JCon said:

Huge news.

I spent so much time staring at my both of my children's sleeping chests when they were babies just to ensure that they were still breathing. That moment of panic when you don't see it moving initially? The worst. 

To this day, my wife makes fun of me for tapping the kids in the forehead to wake them up/make sure they are ok when sleeping...

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And in a shocking turn of events, the white offender was arrested alive. 

Must be because he apologized to the white guy at the end and then let him live. What the actual ****?

This probaly had nothing to with it. At. All.

Wait...:

The manifesto fixates on mass immigration.

“Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants themselves are causing this increase in population. We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history,” it says. “Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally. Invited by the state and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to reproduce, failed to create the cheap labor, failed to create new consumers and tax base that the corporations and states need to have to thrive.”

It continues, “This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.”

The manifesto states:

Why did you decide to carry out the attack?

To show to the replacers that as long as the White man lives, our land will never be theirs and they will never be safe from us.

To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the replacers themselves.

To intimidate the replacers already living on our lands to emigrate back to their home countries.

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable backlash as a result.

To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European people and the replacers currently occupying European soil…

To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further destabilizing and polarizing Western society in order to eventually destroy the current nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has taken control of Western thought.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Dutch father-of-five dubbed the Iceman because he can 'turn his own thermostat up' by using his mind sets world record for climbing Everest in just his shorts

A daredevil dubbed the 'Iceman' has thawed 21 Guinness World Records and has even tried to climb Mount Everest wearing just a pair of shorts.  Wim Hof, 55, has broken 21 Guinness World Records including running a full marathon above the Arctic circle wearing only a pair of shorts.

The father-of-five, from Sittard, Holland, also holds the record for having the longest ice bath. As well as running on mountains, Mr Hof also holds records for running a full marathon in the Namibian desert . He stays immersed in blocks of ice for a spine-chilling one hour, 52 minutes and 42 seconds.

Mr Hof said he can endure sub-zero temperatures as he has the ability to 'turn his own thermostat up' by using his mind.

He said: 'I feel like I can control my own body as if I have a thermostat that I can adjust when I need to. The most challenging record was climbing Everest in just a pair of shorts.

In most other people, body temperatures would drop dangerously low but Mr Hof still believes people can control their body temperature by concentrating hard. Mr Hof previously swam more than 60 metres under ice wearing only goggles and a pair of shorts but admits the training beforehand makes the challenges 'pretty easy'.

He added: 'It all requires a lot of focus as they are very challenging and therefore exciting to do, so it's all worthwhile in the long-term. 'It is a lifestyle that I have chosen to take therefore I train everyday wherever I am. 'I don't bother with gyms, I just workout where I happen to be whether it's in the garden or at home.

It's a great honour to have the nickname of Iceman, it makes me feel very proud of my achievements.'

In 2007 Mr Hof reached 24,000ft up Everest, having to give up 5,000ft short of the summit because of a foot injury.  Mr Hof also holds records for running a full marathon in the Namibian desert without drinking water and hanging on one finger at an altitude of 2,000 metres.

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Dutch father-of-five dubbed the Iceman because he can 'turn his own thermostat up' by using his mind sets world record for climbing Everest in just his shorts

A daredevil dubbed the 'Iceman' has thawed 21 Guinness World Records and has even tried to climb Mount Everest wearing just a pair of shorts.  Wim Hof, 55, has broken 21 Guinness World Records including running a full marathon above the Arctic circle wearing only a pair of shorts.

The father-of-five, from Sittard, Holland, also holds the record for having the longest ice bath. As well as running on mountains, Mr Hof also holds records for running a full marathon in the Namibian desert . He stays immersed in blocks of ice for a spine-chilling one hour, 52 minutes and 42 seconds.

Mr Hof said he can endure sub-zero temperatures as he has the ability to 'turn his own thermostat up' by using his mind.

He said: 'I feel like I can control my own body as if I have a thermostat that I can adjust when I need to. The most challenging record was climbing Everest in just a pair of shorts.

In most other people, body temperatures would drop dangerously low but Mr Hof still believes people can control their body temperature by concentrating hard. Mr Hof previously swam more than 60 metres under ice wearing only goggles and a pair of shorts but admits the training beforehand makes the challenges 'pretty easy'.

He added: 'It all requires a lot of focus as they are very challenging and therefore exciting to do, so it's all worthwhile in the long-term. 'It is a lifestyle that I have chosen to take therefore I train everyday wherever I am. 'I don't bother with gyms, I just workout where I happen to be whether it's in the garden or at home.

It's a great honour to have the nickname of Iceman, it makes me feel very proud of my achievements.'

In 2007 Mr Hof reached 24,000ft up Everest, having to give up 5,000ft short of the summit because of a foot injury.  Mr Hof also holds records for running a full marathon in the Namibian desert without drinking water and hanging on one finger at an altitude of 2,000 metres.

All true, and not as nutty as it sounds, here's a link to a documentary on him.