Random News Items

Rich

10 hours ago, iHeart said:

I think an even split is exactly what should happen in this case. 

"Cult leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged"

The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine” and “have what appears to be glitter type makeup on around the eyes,” according to the affidavits. Investigators searched an SUV on the property and said the back seat was laid down in a position “consistent with someone transporting the mummified remains.”

When and how Carlson died has not been released.

moffat colorado.

40 minutes ago, Mark F said:

"Cult leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged"

The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine” and “have what appears to be glitter type makeup on around the eyes,” according to the affidavits. Investigators searched an SUV on the property and said the back seat was laid down in a position “consistent with someone transporting the mummified remains.”

When and how Carlson died has not been released.

moffat colorado.

Please, please please let it be Tucker....

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Im curious about the Foundation and where it goes now.

Also Melinda...call me maybe?

They'll both continue to work at it, per the release. 

They've committed to donating most of their fortune and I don't see that changing. Their family will be comfortable and taken care of but the billions will go back into their foundation. 

On 2021-05-03 at 4:23 PM, iHeart said:

Lol

On 2021-05-05 at 11:11 AM, iHeart said:

looks like this might be the end of Peloton

Nowhere near the end of Peloton.  The treadmill is a small and newer addition to their product line (it was only released last fall).   While it's definitely not good, it won't kill the company.

24 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Nowhere near the end of Peloton.  The treadmill is a small and newer addition to their product line (it was only released last fall).   While it's definitely not good, it won't kill the company.

The treadmill may not kill the company, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

freedom!

"UPDATE 4:00 p.m. Jefferson County Sheriff Steve Anderson said at a press conference Thursday at approximately 9:08 a.m., a sixth-grade female student retrieved a handgun from her backpack and fired multiple rounds inside the school and out.

She injured two students and a school employee. Two victims were shot inside, and one was shot outside."

13 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

I would be ok with this.

Edited by Mark F

16 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

The treadmill may not kill the company, but I'd be shocked if it doesn't kill a couple cats

The treadmill may not kill the company but the punitive damages from killing one child and injuring dozens of others are going to substantial.

Aaaand....so many cats, so few good recipes.