Random News Items

Rich

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Hard hitting siht going down

This is common knowledge but just another damning indictment of Trump piled up on top of all the other corruption. It has become so commonplace that Americans, the media and the politicians hardly notice any more. Can you inagine how insane it would be if Trump were re-elected?

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

partyCOVID.png

Remember that story about attending a COVID-19 party defying all that seems reasonable?
Well,
San Antonio Man Dies From Virus After Attending COVID-19 Party

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2020/07/san-antonio-man-dies-from-virus-after-attending-covid-19-party/

Stupidity does not confer invulnerability.

14 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Trump Foundation to be Shut Down Under Judicial Supervision Amid Corruption Allegations 

What took them so long? This was common knowledge 3 years ago. Yes, yes, I know....he's the Crotch-grabber in chief.

28 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Anybody else see the news about parts of the Assiniboine Forrest being shut down due to coyotes?

Its not that they coyotes were seen- they were engaging in stalking people and dogs, which is a clear danger signal. They are going to have to be thinned out but they are very intelligent.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

It's a bit eerie sometimes at night I can hear the coyotes howling in my area of town.    I don't think we've had any issues with dogs/cats being killed...however the bunny population is way down compared to previous years.   

These range north riight into the Silver Heights area as well.