Random News Items

Rich

23 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How absurd.  You go to a shady massage parlour where they hold immigrant women in poor conditions against their will.  Their hygiene described as "minimal".  You're rich!! Just hook up with a high class call girl who works because she wants to (and makes a lot of money).  So ridiculous.  Throw the book at him.

Early reports say that these women were being held as slaves. Those poor women. 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How absurd.  You go to a shady massage parlour where they hold immigrant women in poor conditions against their will.  Their hygiene described as "minimal".  You're rich!! Just hook up with a high class call girl who works because she wants to (and makes a lot of money).  So ridiculous.  Throw the book at him.

WTF?  He doesn't even need to find hookers I'm sure their is more then enough groupies and money chasers that he could easily hook up with.

On 2019-02-22 at 5:15 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Funny how he is always defending sex offenders.

Birds of a feather... apparently the Chinese women were forced to sleep on tables, had little access to showers etc, spoke no English and were not allowed to go out. By any description, they were slaves and were actually sold to the pimp(s). This is as ugly as it gets, and reminds me of the Hellfire Club in Victorian England. How could any sane person gain any amount of pleasure from engaging in degrading women who were so desperate and helpless? Kraft and his fellow tycoons should be held as responsible as the pimps and share equally in the punishment.

And R.Kelly should never see the light of day again.

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

R. Kelly just has to say they all said they were 18.

I know from when I worked at nightclubs, when very young looking girls came in without ID, as long as they said they were 18, we'd let them right in.  What is this world, if we cant trust each other?