Random News Items

Rich

Lol one single door that's absolutely ridiculous.   So if two shooters attack a school and one starts the chaos and everyone funnels through the single door... it would make much easier targets for the 2nd shooter since it would be backed up and congested. 

Hopefully they can put Jones out of business. They have a lot of courage to do this.

More than five years after one of the most horrific mass shootings in modern history, the families of Sandy Hook victims are still enduring daily threats and online abuse from people who believe bogus theories spread by Mr. Jones, whom President Trump has praised for his “amazing” reputation

Now, for the first time, the families are confronting Mr. Jones in court. Alex Jones, an online conspiracy theorist whose InfoWars website is viewed by millions, seized on this agonizing recollection to repeat the bizarre falsehood that the 2012 shooting that killed 20 first graders and six adults at the elementary school in Newtown, Conn., was an elaborate hoax invented by government-backed “gun grabbers.”

Edited by Mark F

On 5/18/2018 at 5:33 PM, Brandon said:

Lol one single door that's absolutely ridiculous.   So if two shooters attack a school and one starts the chaos and everyone funnels through the single door... it would make much easier targets for the 2nd shooter since it would be backed up and congested. 

Only the alt right gun nuts could consider banning doors before guns.  Just wait, eventually a prison will be decommissioned and some politician will recommend turning it into a school.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/24/mcdonalds-customers-suing-for-5m-over-unwanted-quarter-pounder-cheese.html

Two McDonald’s customers in Florida are suing the fast-food giant for a hefty sum of $5 million because they say they’re being unfairly charged for cheese they don’t want on their burgers.

Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner argue that hamburgers and cheeseburgers are different prices on the McDonald’s menu, but when they order a Quarter Pounder without the extra dairy, they’re still forced to pay the same amount.

Just now, Atomic said:

Bar I is such a disaster.  Everyone in there wants to fight, all the time.  Men, women... doesn't matter.  Actually the women tend to instigate as much or more than the men.  It's rough.

That whole area used to be a gang hangout.  I thought it was cleaned up.  I avoided the area because I wasnt not very popular among certain groups (though I knew a few guys from around).  But in the past few years, I'd been there a handful of times and didnt feel unsafe.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That whole area used to be a gang hangout.  I thought it was cleaned up.  I avoided the area because I wasnt not very popular among certain groups (though I knew a few guys from around).  But in the past few years, I'd been there a handful of times and didnt feel unsafe.

It's a different crowd.  It's not like it's all bikers or gangs or anything... it's more of a middle-class hangout but a lot of the guys there are very "Jersey Shore".  I don't know how else to describe it.  People are just ready to fight and very territorial.

12 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It's a different crowd.  It's not like it's all bikers or gangs or anything... it's more of a middle-class hangout but a lot of the guys there are very "Jersey Shore".  I don't know how else to describe it.  People are just ready to fight and very territorial.

It's basically a hangout for meatheads these days from what I've heard. A shame because the patio was a good spot during the summer back in the day.