Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Goalie

UFC

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I made the mistake of watching boxing again....  keep going back despite massive corruption.   115 - 111 for Wilder is insane....

The only judge who got it right is from Winnipeg!

I could be ok with the 113-113 card...  but nothing more then that.   I did enjoy the broadcast at how quiet it got after they announced the scores and everyone on the panel was speechless with the 115-111 and draw result.

On a good note at least the UFC card was decent and Shogun wasn't killed in the cage yet. 

What a sh!tshow... UFC 232 is being moved from Vegas to L.A. on 6 days notice because Jones still has roids in his system (same type as the ones from July 2017).  NSAC wont license him but Cali will.  I'm sure the fans travelling to Vegas for this are super happy with this decision.

25 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

What a sh!tshow... UFC 232 is being moved from Vegas to L.A. on 6 days notice because Jones still has roids in his system (same type as the ones from July 2017).  NSAC wont license him but Cali will.  I'm sure the fans travelling to Vegas for this are super happy with this decision.

I read that some of the fighters didn't find out about the move until after the media reported it...  Apparently the move will cost them 5 million expected from the loss of revenue at the gate...

Gustavsson definitely didn't find out until after it was announced.

The fighters will also lose money (not including the costs involved with getting their teams/family relocated).  Nevada doesn't charge income tax while Cali does, so fighters will lose between 6-12% of their earnings.