UFC

Goalie

What I read/listened to was that the **** pills he was on now also contains turinabol as part of it.  

Apparently that steroid is really really old and their is so many other options he could choose to juice that with his money he can easily pass the tests.    The rumours are that he still likes to party (cocaine) and that this **** pill is something he didn't think that would set off a flag. 

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

What I read/listened to was that the **** pills he was on now also contains turinabol as part of it.  

Apparently that steroid is really really old and their is so many other options he could choose to juice that with his money he can easily pass the tests.    The rumours are that he still likes to party (cocaine) and that this **** pill is something he didn't think that would set off a flag. 

jones defence seems to be that he took a contaminated supplement, no word on what it is yet. His previous pop was contaminated **** pills. 

It is super old, and not close to the level new stuff is. But its appeal is the lining up with weight cutting then fighting. I dont doubt that jon jones is the same as hes allways been. He clearly hasnt learned from his previous mistakes and many 2nd chances. 

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

His only real hope can be that it was something not known in a supplement he declared. But even then it's only a mitigating thing. He'd still be subject to reversal, stripping and suspension. 

I think...

His best hope is that it was a single positive test and that the test before and after were clean. False positives do happen. Id say thats a fraction as good as mcgs chance of running circles around floyd for the entire fight this weekend. After that he could hope to prove it was a contaminated supplement that he took un wittingly. Which yes would probably still lead to a strip and year + suspension. And that is still a hail mary. I cant see him getting any lenience. I think they will make an example of him and hammer him harder then any pro athlete before. Jon jones is about to become the warning story told to young athletes who walk too close to the danger zone.   

22 hours ago, Brandon said:

The track record of Jones makes it nearly impossible to believe that he's innocent... way to many screw ups in the past.    I think since USADA started with the UFC he's failed the drug tests in each fight ?

Idk if its been every fight but its been many fights and attempted fights in a row.  Yeah reverse onus in jones case. Hes gotta go way above and beyond and some how prove hes 100% innocent, and even then itll be tough. 

Courtesy dave Meltzer

First round:  Floyd is making faces at him.  The crowd is really booing Mayweather.  Mauro talked about Joe Namath, Buster Douglas, but not Juice Robinson when it comes to biggest upsets.  McGregor throwing punches that aren't landing. McGregor is throwing.  Mayweather finally threw a punch.  McGregor is much bigger.  Slow round.  McGregor landed a left uppercut.  McGregor's round.

Second round:  McGregor has him in the corner.  McGregor threw punches and the ref said no hammer fists.  Mayweather landed a punch.  McGregor laned an uppercut and switched stances.  Mayweather with a right to the body.  McGregor landing more again.  Mayeather is not throwing punches.  McGregor holding and hitting.  McGregor holding and hitting again.  McGregor 20-18

Third round: McGregor with hammer fists to the top of the head.  McGregor holding and hitting.   McGregor is landing punches.  Mayweather isn't doing much here.  Mayweather with body shot.  McGregor with jabs.  McGregor holding and hitting again.  McGregor 30-27.

Fourth round:  McGegor landing al kinds of punches.  Mayweather looks bad, he's doing nothing.  Nice left by McGregor,.  Mayweather back to the body.  Now Mayweather coning back.  McGregor is still landing more.  Mayweather coming back now.  McGregor is still landing a lot jmore   Mayweather with a nice right.  McGregor 40-36. This round could go either way.  .

Fifth round:  McGregor landing jabs.  McGregor landing more punches.  The key to this is this is not the Mayweather I've seen before,  Mayweaher landed a right.  Mayeweather now moving forward but he's not throwing.  McGregor landed  a left.  Mayweather shoved him after.  Close round, I think Mayweahter here, 49-46.

Sixth round:  Mayweather turned his back to him.  The announcers are saying Mayweather looks like a shadow of himelf.  Mayweather is now taking over.  It looks like he was waitng for McGregor to tire.  McGregor is landing punches again.  Mayweather landed but McGregor back.  McGregor holding and hitting.  Mayweather landed a good right.  Mayweather's round 58-56.  

Seventh round:  Mayweather with some body shots.  McGregor hasn't shown a lot of power in his punches.  McGregor is landing but Mayweather's shots are harder which is the oppostie of what people expected.  McGregor holding and httiing again.  Mayweather  is starting to land solid punches.  McGrego is tired now.  Mayweather's round 67-66 McGregor.

Eighth round:  McGregor opened throwing punches.  McGregor landed a nice left.  Mayweahter with two rights.  Mayweather landing cleaner shots.  Mayweathner with solid shots but McGreog rlanded a combination.  Close round but I'd go McGregor 76-76 even after eight. 

Nineth round:  McGregor landed a good body shot.  McGregor landing more now.  McGreogr is landing  a lot of punches.  Mayweather with a good right.  Another hard right by Mayweather.  Mayweather landing solid punches.  Mayweather is hurting him with solid punches.  McGregor is tired now.  McGregor looks really tired now.  Big left by Mayweather.  Big right by Mayweahter.  McGregor trying to tie him up.  Mayweather landing big shots and McGregor is in trouble.  Mayweather's round 86-85 ahead for the first time.

Tenth round:  Maywether is landing big shots o him now.  McGregor is about to go down.  The ref stopped it.  Mayweather won.

McGregor did the right type of interview.  Scores were 89-81, 89-82 and 87-83.   The judges gave him every round after round three.  Honestly, the idea the first two scores were ridiculous because McGregor won the first three.  After that there were close rounds before Mayweather took over late.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Courtesy dave Meltzer

First round:  Floyd is making faces at him.  The crowd is really booing Mayweather.  Mauro talked about Joe Namath, Buster Douglas, but not Juice Robinson when it comes to biggest upsets.  McGregor throwing punches that aren't landing. McGregor is throwing.  Mayweather finally threw a punch.  McGregor is much bigger.  Slow round.  McGregor landed a left uppercut.  McGregor's round.

Second round:  McGregor has him in the corner.  McGregor threw punches and the ref said no hammer fists.  Mayweather landed a punch.  McGregor laned an uppercut and switched stances.  Mayweather with a right to the body.  McGregor landing more again.  Mayeather is not throwing punches.  McGregor holding and hitting.  McGregor holding and hitting again.  McGregor 20-18

Third round: McGregor with hammer fists to the top of the head.  McGregor holding and hitting.   McGregor is landing punches.  Mayweather isn't doing much here.  Mayweather with body shot.  McGregor with jabs.  McGregor holding and hitting again.  McGregor 30-27.

Fourth round:  McGegor landing al kinds of punches.  Mayweather looks bad, he's doing nothing.  Nice left by McGregor,.  Mayweather back to the body.  Now Mayweather coning back.  McGregor is still landing more.  Mayweather coming back now.  McGregor is still landing a lot jmore   Mayweather with a nice right.  McGregor 40-36. This round could go either way.  .

Fifth round:  McGregor landing jabs.  McGregor landing more punches.  The key to this is this is not the Mayweather I've seen before,  Mayweaher landed a right.  Mayeweather now moving forward but he's not throwing.  McGregor landed  a left.  Mayweather shoved him after.  Close round, I think Mayweahter here, 49-46.

Sixth round:  Mayweather turned his back to him.  The announcers are saying Mayweather looks like a shadow of himelf.  Mayweather is now taking over.  It looks like he was waitng for McGregor to tire.  McGregor is landing punches again.  Mayweather landed but McGregor back.  McGregor holding and hitting.  Mayweather landed a good right.  Mayweather's round 58-56.  

Seventh round:  Mayweather with some body shots.  McGregor hasn't shown a lot of power in his punches.  McGregor is landing but Mayweather's shots are harder which is the oppostie of what people expected.  McGregor holding and httiing again.  Mayweather  is starting to land solid punches.  McGrego is tired now.  Mayweather's round 67-66 McGregor.

Eighth round:  McGregor opened throwing punches.  McGregor landed a nice left.  Mayweahter with two rights.  Mayweather landing cleaner shots.  Mayweathner with solid shots but McGreog rlanded a combination.  Close round but I'd go McGregor 76-76 even after eight. 

Nineth round:  McGregor landed a good body shot.  McGregor landing more now.  McGreogr is landing  a lot of punches.  Mayweather with a good right.  Another hard right by Mayweather.  Mayweather landing solid punches.  Mayweather is hurting him with solid punches.  McGregor is tired now.  McGregor looks really tired now.  Big left by Mayweather.  Big right by Mayweahter.  McGregor trying to tie him up.  Mayweather landing big shots and McGregor is in trouble.  Mayweather's round 86-85 ahead for the first time.

Tenth round:  Maywether is landing big shots o him now.  McGregor is about to go down.  The ref stopped it.  Mayweather won.

McGregor did the right type of interview.  Scores were 89-81, 89-82 and 87-83.   The judges gave him every round after round three.  Honestly, the idea the first two scores were ridiculous because McGregor won the first three.  After that there were close rounds before Mayweather took over late.

Scored it the same and ya some of the cards are head shakers. Maybe if you give floyd a 2 point round late. But with out the knock downs thats hard. 

29 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He's also not stupid. 

I dont like floyd, i rather hate him. But i dont need to see any pro fighter get thrashed like that. Especially one in their 40s. The davis fight, and the depth on the card really reminds me why boxing is soo far behind mma. Despite some amazing talent. Davis was such a lil B*&^%, and after missing weight. And then to end the fight on 2 horrible illegal shots. 

well wasn't the most exciting of PPvs (glad my buddies ex footed the bill :D) the McGregor/Mayweather fight was pretty predictable, if anything it was exactly how they wanted it. McGregor walks aways with nothing to be ashamed of,  put on a good fight for someone with a handicapped pedigree in that specific sport, and Mayweather keeps his legacy in tacked, and they both walk away ridiculously rich.

IMO the Jack/Cleverly fight was the match of the night, I'm not into boxing but that Badou Jack looks like a real good fighter

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

I just watched the main event on a online stream.. It paused more than Demi Lovato singing the US anthem but... Floyd did nothing first 4 rounds..  He wasnt trying 2 tho... By about round 6 Conor was gassed and it was only a matter of time. Conor also hit Floyd in the back of the head about 11 times so maybe just maybe in boxing.. U lose points for that... Lots of hugging tho... 

Was it a good fight? No. Was it a decent fight? No. Was it entertaining? A little bit. Was i happy to not waste 100 bucks? Yup. Would i watch a rematch? No. 

Edited by Goalie

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I just watched the main event on a online stream.. It paused more than Demi Lovato singing the US anthem but... Floyd did nothing first 4 rounds..  He wasnt trying 2 tho... By about round 6 Conor was gassed and it was only a matter of time. Conor also hit Floyd in the back of the head about 11 times so maybe just maybe in boxing.. U lose points for that... Lots of hugging tho... 

Was it a good fight? No. Was it a decent fight? No. Was it entertaining? A little bit. Was i happy to not waste 100 bucks? Yup. Would i watch a rematch? No. 

a lot of the back of the head stuff was Mcgregor instinctively throwing hammer fists which I believe is perfectly legal in MMA. You could also see a few times as soon as he shook Mayweather a bit he went to pounce and the ref stopped it immediately  because you cant just jump on the guy and ground and pound which looked like it was what he would have done in other circumstances.  The obvious difference between the 2 sports showed on many occasions tonight,  but the thing i was more annoyed with was Mayweather turning his back to Mcgregor constantly. a few of those back of the head shots were because of Mayweather

Edited by Taynted_Fayth