Jets Prospects

Ducky

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Can't see Chychryn stepping straight into the league...  Sure hope we don't end up picking 5th.  Would be very happy with Matt Tkachuk though...

I wouldn't give Drouin top line - Connor will start on third line, like Ehlers did.

Paying Buff big $$ for third pairing...?  

By end of season...

Ehlers-Scheif-Wheeler

Perrault-Little-Armia

Harkins-Connor-Stafford

Lemieux-Copp-Thorbs

Which is why I said in no real order...

I think Connor is here next year.

I don't get the argument that he is one bad injury from not having an NHL career, thus needing to finish his degree. Guess what, that injury can still happen in the NCAA too. Without signing a contract he gets $0. Just because he plays in the NHL doesn't mean he can't still finish his degree. Andrew Copp had two semesters left but hasn't given up on his degree.

26 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Stafford is gone next trade deadline at the latest. He's basically not really needed anymore even. If someone wants him this trade deadline.... I'm moving him. Cuz youth movement I'd coming. Stafford isn't part of our future 

Exactly. I like how Staf has played since arriving and really helped us get into the playoffs last year but he can be replaced by Armia for half of what he is getting. IF Ehlers plays left wing with Sheif and Wheeler (and why the hell did Maurice ever break up that line?), I would rather see Armia and Dano getting the ice ti me, not Staf.

What would Staf get us? A first? Boston? Jersey? Avs?

At this point, sure, trade him, and clear his salary for the youth.

As the guys on the Big Show were discussing, Im sure the Jets home crowd will welcome Dano with a hearty Marco Dano chant (to the tune of Marco Polo). 

Speaking of Big Show, how have they never used the Big Show's WWE theme?  "Welllll, its the Big Shoooooooowwwww".  Perfect.