Andrew Ladd

Ducky

16 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He's a RHD with top 4 potential. Ya I know another RHD but could flip him for an LHD or.... trade one or both of myers and trouba 

You seem to keep talking all these trades just to make trades it seems. I highly doubt Chevy just starts doing that.

Think hes just gonna trade Myers or Trouba to just get another young guy with potential? That aint going to happen and it really makes no sense at all. Unless these guys are trouble on or off the ice hes not moving them.

I suspect Ladd n Pav get moved and maybe a prospect and or picks are involved but we wont become as they say sellers before the deadline. We dont need to be.

RHD, LHD... it dont really matter to much now a days... lots of guys can flip n play both without to much issue.

Pokka shoots right. I'd take him and a 1st though.

A 1st and Mike Matheson from Florida. Pirri might be coming back if Ladd goes there tho.

I'd like to get Theodore from the Ducks but it would probably take more than Ladd. I'd be okay with that depending what the add was.

Mirco Mueller and a 1st from the Sharks I would do.

Bowey from the Caps wold be nice too.

The Jets may not have enough good players to do well, but

can anybody explain the penalties?

why can't they control themselves? That has nothing to do with skill, athletica talent, or anything like that.

why did myers get a penalty a few seconds after the jets get a power play?

It's strictly stupid, childish,  mental mistakes. we seem to have a few players prone to that. the worst team in the league leads the league in penalties.

shock.

:rolleyes:

two dumb penalties, resulting in two goals in a two to one loss.

this is hard to understand. should be the easiest thing to fix, yet these guys just can't stop taking penalties.

till that changes, this team will do nothing I'd say. Not a coach, or player or manager, so I have no clue why or how to stop it.

sidenote, starting to  think Meyers is long on talent and short on playing well for a complete game.

Edited by Mark F

Myers has hit a plateau and will not get much better. Buff is playing at his peak. Trouba can still improve lots as can Chiarot. Enstrom is on a decline and Stuart has hit a plateau.....his plateau is at the basement floor.

Myers played 18:06 and Enstrom played 25:49. Trouba played 20:43 and Buff 26:35. Chiarto played 13:46 and Pardy 13:08 (10:00 too much). When will Maurice see it isn't rust on Pardy and play Postma? I say Pardy sits by the Pens game.

Ladd went back on the Little Wheeler line last night and I liked his game. His banging led to the goal if I remember correctly.  Actually, he has played better the last handful of games. Armia was really good and I wonder if Maurice will keep him with Ehlers and Scheif? Pavs is showing well for prospective buyers. Hutch will play soon so Chevy can let others see how he is playing.

I really like Staf's game this year but should we trade him at the TD? Wil there be room for him next year in the top 6? Is Chevy going to pay 4.35m for a 3rd liner? Should he? Scheif, Connor, Little, Wheeler, Armia and Ehlers look good as our top 6 next year with MP and Lowry on the 3rd line.  Do we have room if any of Petan/Lemieux/Lipon etc... make the team?

What would Staf bring back? A 1st for sure. A 1st (or prospect) for Staf and a 1st (or prospect) and a prospect for Ladd. A pick for one of our goalies. Chevy has some assets he needs to think about quickly.

Should the Jets decide part ways with Ladd, the Toronto Sun’s Mike Zeisberger believesthe winger could be the biggest name available at the trade deadline. The rumor mill has Ladd linked with the Pittsburgh Penguins, Florida Panthers and Minnesota Wild.

Those aren’t the only clubs who could pursue Ladd. The Anaheim Ducks still need a boost on the left side, while the offensively anemic New Jersey Devils could look into his services. With winger Marian Gaborik sidelined until the playoffs, the Los Angeles Kings could also have interest.

I don't see Pittsburgh as likely at all, they basically have nothing to give up.. they have no real prospects outside of Derrick Pouliot who is a LHD but at the same time, that's all they have. They don't have a first, i'm not even sure they have a second. Basically, I'd see Pitt more interested in Enstrom or Stafford and i don't think the Jets would trade Ladd to Pittsburgh without a first coming back. Pouliot is ok but... he's got a lot of question marks.

Minny? Very doubtful since they are in a tailspin right now, however who knows, they don't have much to offer prospect wise either, I'd take their first tho.

Anaheim? Definitely. Chicago? Definitely. Florida? I don't see it being likely at all. 

From Jack Jaeckel today...

WINNIPEG:
Andrew Ladd, Ben Chiarot. Hawks are in the mix. "Ladd makes sense on SO many levels. However, Winnipeg still would like to re-sign Ladd and their asking price in trade is still high, but negotiations continue." The Hawks will face fierce competition from LA, and others. This is a case where "Stan might be willing to pay more, since Ladd knows Q's system and would fit Chicago like a glove."

Chiarot? What would Chiarot and Ladd bring back?

Dano and Pokka for Ladd, Chiarot and a 3rd rounder?

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:25 AM, Goalie said:

I don't see Pittsburgh as likely at all, they basically have nothing to give up.. they have no real prospects outside of Derrick Pouliot who is a LHD but at the same time, that's all they have. They don't have a first, i'm not even sure they have a second. Basically, I'd see Pitt more interested in Enstrom or Stafford and i don't think the Jets would trade Ladd to Pittsburgh without a first coming back. Pouliot is ok but... he's got a lot of question marks.

Minny? Very doubtful since they are in a tailspin right now, however who knows, they don't have much to offer prospect wise either, I'd take their first tho.

Anaheim? Definitely. Chicago? Definitely. Florida? I don't see it being likely at all. 

Ladd for Jagr!

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Ducks won't move Theodore. It just won't happen. Larrson and their  1st is more likely. 

I still think Chicago is where Ladd will end up. 

Im still gonna claim Tampa as my pick.  THey need to be all in this year and have an asset that isnt helping them anyway, that will look good to the Jets.  But as Ladd will be the hottest rental, there should a decent bidding war by the time the deadline rolls around.

But who are we kidding, Jets will resign him!