We be tankin' it (official tanking thread) ...

IC Khari

sad thing is.....they aren't trying to tank but are.

Leave Helle on the farm with 65-75% of the games. Give Comrie a break.

Play Armia in the top 6 and trade Ladd for prospects.

If you can get a 1st and a prospect for Staf, trade him too.

Stuart is hurt so pull up Morrissey and take a look at him for 6-8 games. Try him out on the PP......... maybe even the PK, I don't know.

Will someone take Thorbs or Burmi for the playoffs? Should get something back for an RFA like Burmi. Cut your losses.

Get Lemieux onto the Moose or will that burn a year off of his ELC? If not, get him up here, Connor too.

Give De Leo a look, he's earned it.

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Best part about the Jets tanking is that it looks like the perfect crime. Letting Stempy/Tlusty/Slater go did not look like tanking. Maybe signing only Matt Fraser during the off season.

They've signed Buff and might sign Ladd back up. Still got Maurice as coach.

Lol the reason they are doing bad is not because the lack of Tlusty and Stempy

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Stemp has like 1 assist in his last 10 games and was playing first line minutes. 

If you want to know why we are losing.

PK sucks. PP sucks. Depth sucks. Team only plays 20 minutes most games. 

Do you get your numbers from your arse or are you wearing your tinfoil hat?

Same as stating the other day that Helle had better numbers than 90% of the starting goaltenders.

Stemp has 3G and 3A for 6 points in his last 10 games...

I agree with the bolded.

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

Stemp has like 1 assist in his last 10 games and was playing first line minutes. 

If you want to know why we are losing.

PK sucks. PP sucks. Depth sucks. Team only plays 20 minutes most games. 

Bunch of young kids with talent that arnt all ready for this yet. Not many players with talent can just jump into this gig. You seem to expect them all to.

Its not just on ice things they need to deal with its everything off ice also.

With the skill and talent we have in our system i see no value in rushing it. We have or had maybe 1 or 2 guys from our bottom 6 the same to the team this year. We are not doing any better. Even tho they are more skilled.

It sucks at times to watch but players like, Schief, Trouba, Ehlers, Copp, Myers, Lowry and BC...  its good they go thru this. They can follow Wheeler, Buff, Enstrom, Stuart, Thorburn.

They learn the NHL from them...  Then their skills take over.

Stempniak has to be the most over rated Jet in the history of Jets 2.0. I don't even think it's close. 

The guy would not be playing top 6 minutes here...

You know what Stemp on the Jets probably means? It probably means No armia cuz i'm pretty sure Stempniak is a RW.

Stempniak is closer to the end of his career than the begining. There is a reason he's on his 8th team now, theres a reason he had to sign a PTO with NJ.

NOBODY WANTED HIM. 

Yeah he's had a good year with an over achieving NJ Devils team but the guy makes no difference to the JETS.