Random Death Notice 2016

FrostyWinnipeg

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Rose is very talented.

I will agree with you if this were 1989.  He's totally screwed himself over with his party lifestyle.  I don't see his voice lasting much longer as it already sounds pretty shot.  If you want to go long you have to take care of yourself, like Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney.  And Bobby Curtola. :)

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I will agree with you if this were 1989.  He's totally screwed himself over with his party lifestyle.  I don't see his voice lasting much longer as it already sounds pretty shot.  If you want to go long you have to take care of yourself, like Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney.  And Bobby Curtola. :)

Off topic.  I used to know Burton Cummings quite well and spent many a night at his place.  Here was a guy who was actually quite cognizant of taking care of his body in that he was into vitamins and "healthy living" with the exception of booze.  Anyway...he would just wreck his voice belting out songs, screeching out songs over and over.  And I thought many times that he was going to ruin his voice.  And then he'd sit down at his piano and make music that was just incredible.  Truly talented vocalist.  Then again, maybe his voice would be even better if he treated it better.

46 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

He was in hospital just 10 days ago i believe.

It wasn't that long ago. His plane made an emergency landing on April 15 in Illinois and he was taken in the hospital. According to TMZ, hospital sources say he left the hospital too soon because he wasn't doing well. 

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

He lost a bunch of weight for the Guns N Roses reunion and now  he is the lead singer of AC DC... I YouTube his videos from a few weeks ago and he sounded way better then what he has in the last five years.

Unfortunately he broke his foot lol so he's singing in Dave Grohls chair for the concerts lol.

8 hours ago, Jacquie said:

It wasn't that long ago. His plane made an emergency landing on April 15 in Illinois and he was taken in the hospital. According to TMZ, hospital sources say he left the hospital too soon because he wasn't doing well. 

CNN is hinting he died from respiratory failure from the flu.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:09 PM, Jacquie said:

CNN was reporting that Prince's entourage  wanted a private room & when one wasn't available he & his entourage left. Decision may have cost him his life.