Random Death Notice 2016

FrostyWinnipeg

22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Used to love the Larry Sanders Show. I remember he even brought the Jay Leno-David Letterman feud into the writing for his show. Letterman made a guest appearance at least once as did Johnny Carson.

7 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Merle Haggard - 79

Beat me to it.  Here is some info from TMZ:

0406_merle_haggard_remembering_launch

Country music legend Merle Haggard has died after battling double pneumonia ... according to his manager.

Haggard was diagnosed with pneumonia last year and spent 11 days at the Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage early this year. He died at home near Redding, CA on Wednesday morning.

He'd been battling back from the illness and even scheduled a string of concert dates with his pal Willie Nelson. They released an album, "Django and Jimmie" last year.

But last week Haggard canceled his shows for the month of April due to his continuing efforts to recover. His manager tells us Merle was weary from battling pneumonia for so long ... and had even predicted to friends he would die on his birthday.

He was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1994. 

Merle turned 79 today.

23 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Beat me to it.  Here is some info from TMZ:

0406_merle_haggard_remembering_launch

Country music legend Merle Haggard has died after battling double pneumonia ... according to his manager.

Haggard was diagnosed with pneumonia last year and spent 11 days at the Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage early this year. He died at home near Redding, CA on Wednesday morning.

He'd been battling back from the illness and even scheduled a string of concert dates with his pal Willie Nelson. They released an album, "Django and Jimmie" last year.

But last week Haggard canceled his shows for the month of April due to his continuing efforts to recover. His manager tells us Merle was weary from battling pneumonia for so long ... and had even predicted to friends he would die on his birthday.

He was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1994. 

Merle turned 79 today.

Merle was one of the very best.

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wrestling legend and grandfather to bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas... Blackjack Mulligan aka bob Windham has passed away 

Sad news.  He had been sick for sometime.  His family includes Barry Windham (and Kendall), Mike Rotunda (IRS) and as mentioned, Bray and Bo.

I believe WWE had recently sued him actually as part of a preemptive effort to scare off veterans who were signing onto a lawsuit over concussions. 

I dont remember seeing this in feb at all, which is pretty weird but BMX legend Dave Mirra died Feb 4th of apparent suicide at age 41

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/04/dave-mirra-dead-bmx-legend-dies-at-41/

the guy was pretty much the Tony Hawk of BMX

in this article some people are speculating head trauma from all the spills over the years could have been a factor, seemed like the guy was poised to make a come back, had a wife and 2 girls that were his life. I might have to finish watching that movie concussion one of these days

http://www.outsideonline.com/2056326/last-days-dave-mirra

Edited by Taynted_Fayth