Rookie Camp Observations - Day One

Mike

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting that Isaac Anderson is at rookie camp given that he started a few games last year. He sure looked good in those games.

IIRC if they are on the 42 man roster for less than 6 games they are still considered a rookie and can be at rookie camp.

It's interesting that Isaac Anderson is at rookie camp given that he started a few games last year. He sure looked good in those games.

IIRC if they are on the 42 man roster for less than 6 games they are still considered a rookie and can be at rookie camp.

Yeah, there were several guys acquired in previous years who I guess still count as Rookies and were there yesterday:

Anthony Woodson,

Isaac Anderson,

Doug Pierce,

Miles Wallace,

Brendan Dunn,

Tyson Pencer,

Anthony DeGrate,

Rene Stephan,

Jawann Westerman.

Also, there were two guys without numbers. We think they were Caucy Muamba and Mark Dewit, the free agents we picked up.

Any reports from today? Gotta be done, right?

Surprising lack of coverage thus far but the first thing I heard was essentially "goodbye Mike Renaud"

Cameron looked good. Real good.

Sounds like Renaud might be the Pete Best of Bomber punters this camp ;)

Any reports from today? Gotta be done, right?

Surprising lack of coverage thus far but the first thing I heard was essentially "goodbye Mike Renaud"

Cameron looked good. Real good.

Sounds like Renaud might be the Pete Best of Bomber punters this camp ;)

Sad but true.. Unless he cranks it up a notch somehow.. his directional punting is probably not going to save him from the boomers that the new bloods are hammering..

http://www.bluebombers.com/main/index

footage of the QB's throwing and interviews from Day one is up on the BB site. Max Hall really puts heat on the ball! I've never heard people cheer after a throw into a net before!

Said it once, probably gonna say it again.. Hall is one QB who I think is going to make some noise.. Goltz might end up being 3rd again