"Fighting" for jobs

do or die

Should take our time with Marcel and spend a few months picking his brain...so that we have a comprehensive and complete idea....on what not to do, moving forward. ..

No need for any picking of an alleged brain- all we need do is look at the game films for the past two seasons. Whether Bellefeuille is canned now or in 8 weeks, he is going to be paid out his salary regardless. There is a point to be made here, that incompetence has its consequence, and how long it takes to happen or if it happens at all will give us an insight into what the management thinking is.

The "what not to do"  should of tipped you off, to a wee bit of sarcasm......

Well...we went from GC to MB to run our offense. ...

At this rate we will have a real offense...in 2022

Fool me once........

Incremental improvement......extremely incremental

But Crowton didn't have Willy, Marcels offense has proven just as putrid as Gary's without Willy, so I say it's status quo.

Should take our time with Marcel and spend a few months picking his brain...so that we have a comprehensive and complete idea....on what not to do, moving forward. ..

No need for any picking of an alleged brain- all we need do is look at the game films for the past two seasons. Whether Bellefeuille is canned now or in 8 weeks, he is going to be paid out his salary regardless. There is a point to be made here, that incompetence has its consequence, and how long it takes to happen or if it happens at all will give us an insight into what the management thinking is.

People say I'm condescending. That means I talk down to them.

Doesn't matter.....this past season has put me into Lucius Vorenus mode....

Lucius Vorenus was an insufferable ***** who alienated everyone around him because of his cuntiness. 

Lucius Vorenus was an insufferable ***** who alienated everyone around him because of his cuntiness. 

See "Dis" reference on page 4...