'NHL is ready for gay player,'

Attitude era. Wouldn't do that now. Again actors operating characters has nothing to do with gays in the NHL. The clip might be relevant for discussion in the wrestling thread depending on your point but has no relevancy here.

Lol spends a page talking about wrestling then scolds me for having it in the wrong thread.  Ok.

Attitude era. Wouldn't do that now. Again actors operating characters has nothing to do with gays in the NHL. The clip might be relevant for discussion in the wrestling thread depending on your point but has no relevancy here.

Lol spends a page talking about wrestling then scolds me for having it in the wrong thread. Ok.

lol Is this the right thread for wrestling discussion? lol

Lol spends a page talking about wrestling then scolds me for having it in the wrong thread. Ok.

lol Is this the right thread for wrestling discussion? lol

Nope but you've posted about it several times and then have the gall to criticize me for posting about it once.  Typical hypocrite act from you though so I'm sure no one is surprised.