Ladd and Buff

Ducky

And is also, what 4 years younger than Ladd? You give Perreault let's just say a 4 year extension this off-season, he's around  5 more years then... at the end of that contract he is 31 ish.. Ladd, he's 30 right now, at the end of his he'd be 36... It just makes 2 much sense to trade Ladd. 

Jets are not gonna budge with Ladd, their offer is probably the final offer, moving on to and signing Buff suggests that Ladd is a goner... read between the lines with what Chevy says and you can pretty much tell he feels the same way. Ladd will be traded. 

Edited by Goalie

I sure hope so. Anything around 6m per year for Ladd or longer than 5 years term is too much.

MP at 17m over 4 years would be ideal. By the time his contract expires, he is being replaced by the likes of Roslovic/Harkins/Connor/Petan/De Leo/Lemieux/picks. I'd like to see MP and Armia play with Scheif but how do you break up the ESW line?

Matthews wold be so huge for this team.

Connor, Ehlers, Lemiuex and one of Ladd/Perreault are likely the projected LW for the next X amount of years (Lemieux being the X factor as to whether he plays next season or the season after. 

Not bad...

With Wheeler and hopefully Armia continuing to get better on the RW.  Plus potentially Petan and Roslovic.  Stafford being 30 might get an extension, 1-2 years at a good price if he wants to stay here.

A guy on the Blackhawks SB Nation page did an article on what the Hawks should trade for Ladd.  He seems to think Shaw along with their 1st and/or a prospect would be doable.  Obviously just a blogger's opinion but would that be a fair trade?  I don't know a great deal about Shaw (other than when we play him or watching a few Hawks playoff games) but if this trade happened I'd be pretty happy with it.  Shaw is a good player with that right amount of sandpaper and skill.  

http://www.secondcityhockey.com/2016/2/10/10945434/blackhawks-jets-andrew-ladd-trade-rumors-analysis-nhl-2016

Ugh bloggers...

If we trade Ladd, and it looks more and more likely, I'd want a young up and comer and draft picks. Cuz if it's a salary dump that would be most likely.

Problem is not many of those LW's out there to make a reasonable trade if salary is the issue. 

Be nice if Petan was looking ready to take the next step, but it doesn't.

Tricky too since this year"s draft is pretty weak overall

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Dump Ladd, Stafford, Thorburn, Enstrom... for anything.  Core needs to be scrubbed.

Keep Pavelec so that we can send Hellebuyck back to Moose and get his confidence back for next season.

Boston looked like cup champions tonight.

Send Hellebuyck back to the Moose? Sorry but those loses are not on his shoulders...

Send Pavelec and his 3 mil per year packing