Get Paul Jones!

Doc

The only thing that will turn the organization around is spending money on football ops and coaches. Until that changes we will always be trailing behind everyone else in the league.

Say what you like about Miller but he is exactly the kind of bully they need in that role to stand up to the penny pinching civil servants on the board, hopefully, he can get them removed so we don't continue to be handcuffed by those clownshoes.

Say what you like about Miller but he is exactly the kind of bully they need in that role to stand up to the penny pinching civil servants on the board, hopefully, he can get them removed so we don't continue to be handcuffed by those clownshoes.

What?! There are 14 people on the BoD including 1 Provincial rep and one City rep.

What?! There are 14 people on the BoD including 1 Provincial rep and one City rep.

Why in the world would we need a BOD comprised of 14 members to run a football operation? Seems excessive to me.

At one point the BoD was there for oversight and their apparent business experience. Then some of them decided they needed to be more hands on. They really should be like a company BoD more governance then any real interference. Like all things some perhaps have their own personal agenda. The opposite of it is being at the whim of a singular private owner I guess. That too has it's risks.

The only thing that will turn the organization around is spending money on football ops and coaches. Until that changes we will always be trailing behind everyone else in the league.

He's doing great so far... 

Why in the world would we need a BOD comprised of 14 members to run a football operation? Seems excessive to me.

Ridiculous is what it is but the BOD is operating like all the other city/provincial bureaucracies, bloated and inefficient. Their only concern is getting their $5.6M a year off the top for the loan and park and ride transit.

Can you say 'conflict of interest'.

At one point the BoD was there for oversight and their apparent business experience. Then some of them decided they needed to be more hands on. They really should be like a company BoD more governance then any real interference. Like all things some perhaps have their own personal agenda. The opposite of it is being at the whim of a singular private owner I guess. That too has it's risks.

Absolutely. Imagine being owned by Al Davis.

Ridiculous is what it is but the BOD is operating like all the other city/provincial bureaucracies, bloated and inefficient. Their only concern is getting their $5.6M a year off the top for the loan and park and ride transit.

Can you say 'conflict of interest'.

Who can fix this?

Forget Davis, how about being owned by the Glieberman's or F Troop? 

Forget Davis, how about being owned by the Glieberman's or F Troop? 

Riders have 11 on their BoD.

Or Peter Pocklington, or Nelson Skalbania or Bruce McNall or Larry Ryckman or .......