Did Your GF Cheat With An NHL Player?

HA!

m.winnipegsun.com

SportsSPORTS
HockeyHOCKEY
SPORTS - Hockey
Tampa Bay Lightning's Tyler Johnson outed for past affair on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
Kurtis Larson
Today at 12:16 PM

She "cheated" on her boyfriend with an NHLer named T.J.
Sorry, Ben.

Whoever you are.

Your ex-girlfriend apparently two-timed you with an NHLer.

As if that wasn't enough, she then proceeded to tell late-night TV viewers – which inevitably led to her story going viral.
On Monday night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, a pedestrian was asked to reveal the most “impressive” thing she's ever done.
Perhaps she took the question too literally.

“I don’t know,” she started. “Cheat on my boyfriend, not have him find out.”

She was reminded that Jimmy Kimmel Live is a TV show.

“No, it's an old boyfriend, not the one I'm with now.”

It seemed normal until the details trickled out.

“The guy was a famous athlete,” she continued, eventually revealing more.

His initials are “T.J.”
Sport? “Hockey.”
Team? “Tampa Bay."

It didn't leave much to the imagination.

Eventually the man behind the mic asks if it's 25-year-old Tampa Bay Lightning centre Tyler Johnson.
Her reaction says it all.

If her story is indeed true, I'm wondering if a) Tyler Johnson had a significant other while this happened and if yes B) is this person aware?

My point here is its amazing how many people can be potentially hurt by her sharing this story with the world.

If her story is indeed true, I'm wondering if a) Tyler Johnson had a significant other while this happened and if yes B) is this person aware?

My point here is its amazing how many people can be potentially hurt by her sharing this story with the world.

Or if you don't want to deal with the consequences of being found out that you were cheating ...   don't cheat.

Or if you don't want to deal with the consequences of being found out that you were cheating ... don't cheat.

This....is all that really matters.

Or if you don't want to deal with the consequences of being found out that you were cheating ...   don't cheat.

kWkxf51.jpg?1