Random News Items

What more can I say... Hogan is desperate for money so he's set up the media (Gawker) so he can sue them.    He's a d-level celebrity ,  an old timey wrestler ,  he's also broke...  it's all a "work" just so he can score one last pay day.    You should know more then better that many of the old school wrestlers are scummy scammers that will do anything for a buck.  

13 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

if he's found guilty that guy is ****ed, Vegas is like the worst place to get caught with drugs, nevermind the weapons and possible sexual assault charge

So who is Rick going to call in as an expert to save Chumlee from Jail??

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

What more can I say... Hogan is desperate for money so he's set up the media (Gawker) so he can sue them.    He's a d-level celebrity ,  an old timey wrestler ,  he's also broke...  it's all a "work" just so he can score one last pay day.    You should know more then better that many of the old school wrestlers are scummy scammers that will do anything for a buck.  

lol I assume you're just being an ass for the sake of being an ass.  You cant be this stupid.

they definitely have the $ to buy this guys freedom, but if he's found  guilty it'll be expensive especially with those type of charges.  well thinking about it now, maybe it wouldnt be that bad unless he's charged with the sexual assault.  If he has no previous drug felonies, he might only look at a year or 2 in federal prison.  I'd have to imagine the gun charges will be dropped as he is likely a registered gun owner and these were found at his home, especially given all the guns he deals with and shoots on the show.   the sexual assault if charged and convicted is dependent on a bunch of factors, like victims age,  whether it caused any bodily harm..ect  but he would have to register as a sex offender which would pretty much kill his 15 mins of fame

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

18 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

they definitely have the $ to buy this guys freedom, but if he's found  guilty it'll be expensive especially with those type of charges.  well thinking about it now, maybe it wouldnt be that bad unless he's charged with the sexual assault.  If he has no previous drug felonies, he might only look at a year or 2 in federal prison.  I'd have to imagine the gun charges will be dropped as he is likely a registered gun owner and these were found at his home, especially given all the guns he deals with and shoots on the show.   the sexual assault if charged and convicted is dependent on a bunch of factors, like victims age,  whether it caused any bodily harm..ect  but he would have to register as a sex offender which would pretty much kill his 15 mins of fame

I would guess he's finished on Pawn Stars.  Rick seems pretty sharp and wont risk the franchise for Chum.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Lol says the guy promoting wrestling in 2016 :D        

While I realize you're needling because you are generally an *******, what does this even mean?  If you have such disgust and dislike for an industry, why do you watch it and discuss it?  You could just stop showing everyone how ignorant you are and grow up.  Or you could keep showing everyone how ignorant you are which is generally pretty funny.  I find it a bit sad how angry and bitter you seem.  Did you have a failed wrestling try out somewhere?  Did Skinner not give you an autograph back in the 80's?

41 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

While I realize you're needling because you are generally an *******, what does this even mean?  If you have such disgust and dislike for an industry, why do you watch it and discuss it?  You could just stop showing everyone how ignorant you are and grow up.  Or you could keep showing everyone how ignorant you are which is generally pretty funny.  I find it a bit sad how angry and bitter you seem.  Did you have a failed wrestling try out somewhere?  Did Skinner not give you an autograph back in the 80's?

Outside of WWE and maybe TNA It's not an industry... it's playtime for adults...  another form of LARP.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Outside of WWE and maybe TNA It's not an industry... it's playtime for adults...  another form of LARP.

Again, that is factually untrue and you're an ignorant jerk with zero knowledge of the industry.  Why do you discuss wrestling when you have such disdain for it?  Also, who is Hogan extorting?  And how is he working this situation including the FBI and the courts? 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Again, that is factually untrue and you're an ignorant jerk with zero knowledge of the industry.  Why do you discuss wrestling when you have such disdain for it?  Also, who is Hogan extorting?  And how is he working this situation including the FBI and the courts? 

Lol  are you this guy?

crying-wrestling-fan-375x413-1382203742.

I don't consider 50 people coming out and watching a show as part of an "industry" ,      a hobby or playtime is more appropriate.  Also how is wrestling not a different form of LARP/ COSPLAY ? 

Edited by Brandon

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lol  are you this guy?

crying-wrestling-fan-375x413-1382203742.

I don't consider 50 people coming out and watching a show as part of an "industry" ,      a hobby or playtime is more appropriate.  Also how is wrestling not a different form of LARP/ COSPLAY ? 

No, are you that guy?  You seem to have similar mindsets. 

In LARP, the audience takes part in the "show".  In professional wrestling, as with most stage performances, the audiences watches.

Why are you such a jerk about pro wrestling?  You must have failed a try out somewhere.  Perhaps one of the "washed up bitter" guys you paid to see in WFX didnt sign your shirt?

• Rich locked this topic