Manitoba Moose

Goalie

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League has announced the 2017-18 AHL All-Rookie Team, as voted by coaches, players and media in each of the league’s 30 member cities.

2017-18 AHL All-Rookie Team (stats through Apr. 3)
GoaltenderVille Husso, San Antonio Rampage (37gp, 15-13-5, 2.32gaa, .926sv%, 4so)
DefenseFilip Hronek, Grand Rapids Griffins (62gp, 9+24=33pts., +21, 4 GWG)
DefenseSami Niku, Manitoba Moose (71gp, 15+37=52pts., +18, 9 PPG)
ForwardMason Appleton, Manitoba Moose (71gp, 21+40=61pts., +13, 7 PPG, 6 GWG)
ForwardDaniel Sprong, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (59gp, 28+29=57pts., +2, 10 PPG, 6 GWG)
ForwardDylan Strome, Tucson Roadrunners (47gp, 22+28=50pts., +8, 9 PPG, 3 GWG)

53 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

2015 was quite a draft year - Connor and  Roslovic already making the jump,  with prospects  Spacek, Appleton and Niku all with potential to also make it one day.   Foley is gone in the Stastny trade.  Anyone know how Harkins is doing?

Harkins struggled with the Moose this year but put up 6 points in 6 games in the ECHL when he went down.  He's only 20 and I think the pro game has been a little intimidating so far.  There is still lots of potential there, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes i wish there was an app version of this site because i wanted to show my current view

31170121_10156295949552442_4546553752482

Oh yeah the seats are so uncomfy and the wifi doesnt really work til the game starts

Hey tangradi is a griffin now

Edited by iHeart

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

He was drafted in 2016... after Helle's rookie season, Helle was outstanding that first year...

Yeah, I dont recall the source but around that time I was reading up on him and it was said many thought he was the best "goalie of the future" for the Jets. 

Between Helle, Comrie and now Berdin, we look to be well stocked in that department anyway.