Manitoba Moose

Goalie

On 02/01/2018 at 3:28 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Last year at the deadline Bishop was traded along with a 5th round pick for Budaj, Cernak, 7th round pick and a conditional pick.

Darling got a 3rd round pick at the end of the season.

Hutch isnt getting a first rounder.

Or a 2nd or 3rd. 

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mbrg said:

TEEMU!   TEEMU!  TEEMU!

Sorry, but we just don't get many chances to chant that these days.

yes we definitely need another Teemu in Winnipeg.   I think someone should talk Laine into changing his first name to "Bobby" while we are at it.  Dale Schiefele has a nice ring to it too.  Morris Wheeler? :)

Edited by kelownabomberfan

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2018 at 4:15 PM, Atomic said:

Buddy Robinson might find himself back in the NHL at some point.  Maybe not for the Jets but for someone.  Good size and decent hands.

I don't see what that has to do with Sami Niku.

or as a third line guy on the Team USA Olympic team in 2022 in Beijing.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

It was 4-1 Moose going into the third and then things really came off the rails.  I'd say it was a team breakdown more than on Mason.  6 PIM for Petan... three minors.  Iowa scored to open the third period, right after their PP on a Petan penalty ended, and then they scored a couple more times before the Moose got the game back under control.

Said it before but Niku's a player.  He'll be in the NHL at some point next season, IMO.

I liked Spacek's game too.  It is crazy that the Jets can have such a young lineup including guys like Morrissey, Connor and Roslovic yet the prospect cupboard is still so full.

4 hours ago, Atomic said:

It was 4-1 Moose going into the third and then things really came off the rails.  I'd say it was a team breakdown more than on Mason.  6 PIM for Petan... three minors.  Iowa scored to open the third period, right after their PP on a Petan penalty ended, and then they scored a couple more times before the Moose got the game back under control.

Said it before but Niku's a player.  He'll be in the NHL at some point next season, IMO.

I liked Spacek's game too.  It is crazy that the Jets can have such a young lineup including guys like Morrissey, Connor and Roslovic yet the prospect cupboard is still so full.

what about Appleton?  Does he have a shot or is he just Patrice Cormier 2.0?