Manitoba Moose

Goalie

4 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Kovacevic got his 1st goal today.

He should be a Jet one day.. Maybe 2 seasons away. Jets like their D minus Trouba to get some AHL time first. Hes solid in his own zone.. And does contribute offensively. Our RHD depth is looking ok with Poolman, if healthy hes a Jet next season, Kovacevic.. And Niku who can play both.. Samberg just won back to back frozen four championships and hes a solid player also. Jets young D depth looking good. Center depth issues tho. 

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

2 pts

Playing 4 minutes a night with AHL plugs? 

Check out what he did for Sweden at the WJC.. Named 1 of the top players.

The guy is a defensively responsible center who is 19 years old.. D matters.. Especially if you are a center.

Edited by Goalie

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Cora82 said:

Hello everybody
My name is Corinna and I come from Germany.

I have a question, does any of you have a Brody Sutter jersey? Or know where I can get one? Would that be very nice if you could help me?

greeting
Corinna

Hey Corinna,

Welcome to the forums here.   You can order a Brody Sutter jersey from the moose store (https://truenorthshop.com/collections/manitoba-moose/products/moose-jersey-womens-white).  Basically you'll order a blank jersey, and then check the customize option to place the name and number.  It'll be around $215 CAD for a customized Jersey.    I'm not sure of the shipping options but it would be a good place to start.  

Hope that helps!

41 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Hey Corinna,

Welcome to the forums here.   You can order a Brody Sutter jersey from the moose store (https://truenorthshop.com/collections/manitoba-moose/products/moose-jersey-womens-white).  Basically you'll order a blank jersey, and then check the customize option to place the name and number.  It'll be around $215 CAD for a customized Jersey.    I'm not sure of the shipping options but it would be a good place to start.  

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your Help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...