Manitoba Moose

Goalie

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was at the moose game this afternoon. Tough loss in OT.  Really good game tho. 3 fights. De Leo scored again. Guy deserves a call up. They went retro with the old 96 moose jerseys. Whole arena went retro. Was super neat.  Probably about 7500 in the house. Good game. Moose deserved the win IMO. Got outplayed badly in the second but 1st and 3rd were really good. Comrie was very good. No question that De Leo Petan and Morrissey are very good. 

Edited by Goalie

Moose on a 2 game win streak, call it the Hellebuyck effect. Beat Rockford today 5 2. Cormier with the Hatty. Game was played at 1030 am. "School Day" Game, meaning the  Rockford arena was sold out with kids from school. Cool idea. Moose should do it. 

5 out of 6 points in their last 3 games. Not so bad. 

Edited by Goalie

• 2 weeks later...

They probably had a talk with him before sending him down...

Chevy...We're sending you down.

Hellebuyck...What? I'm the best goalie here!!!!

Chevy...Ya, i know but we need a high 1st round pick this upcoming draft. We're trading Ladd and getting some deadwood (Pavs) outta here this summer.

Hellebuyck...That's not fair. I'm the best goalie here!!!!!!!

Chevy...Don't worry, you're our starter as soon as TC is finished this fall. You'll be getting those big paydays again really soon. In the meantime, go down to the farm and say all the right things to the press and starting next season, you'll never see the farm again...I promise.

Hellebuyck...Okay, I guess so. It's not fair. I'm the best goalie here...